JDMA Models: What happened to them?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by mark115, Oct 25, 2008.

1. mark115

mark115 Member

Ok, so I watch the show during its first two seasons. Now I saw it and it's on it's 4th season (i think). All the models are new except for a few. I was just wondering if any one can tell me what happened to the previous models? Like TJ Wilk, Nyabel, Chris, John, Stina, Jonathan Cox, Fargo etc..

Also, can anybody tell me if JDMA is a real agency coz when i search the names of the models on the web it appears that they are under otto models or noveau, or some other agency..

2. D_Portelay Porquesword

I have seen Nyable recently doing some runway work for various designers. I think they may have moved on to other agencies, I have no idea. If not they well should after the clearing out of the models Janice (unjustifiably) did this season.

Janice's extreme moods really grate on my nerves. It can be hostile and unwarranted not to mention embarrassing.

It seems to me that they focus primarily on her conflicts with Brian Keho as a way to keep interest in the show.

I lost interest in JDMA this seasons for these reason, it is no longer IMO good junk TV.

3. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

4. B_hairydong

B_hairydong New Member

Janice merged with Otto Models after she terminated her partnership with Peter Haam.

TJ quit, Stina quit and the rest went with Peter to his agency or they werent featured this season because she focused on the new models and who is living in the house.

Draft saved Draft deleted