Jealous? (For gay guys)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Sal_Manilla, Jan 19, 2012.

1. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

i sometimes find myself being envious of women. Lucky girls get to be with guys without having people putting them down. They can bare children and they can go shopping for dresses.

and yes i know I can do drag but i would if i knew i could pass off as a girl.

I would make an ugly girl cause i don't have feminine features. so i dont do that.

and if one day they can turn my testicles to ovaries and change my bone structure then I would be the first one to get a sex change.

till then I'm just a guy... a gay one.

have you ever felt like this? Jealous that you where not born as a woman? :confused:

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

First of all - you are a handsome man. God doesn't make any junk.

Be the best person you can be each day.

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Women have a lot of crap to deal with on their own. Being able to bear children and the lack of social stigma is nice, but...still, I'll take my penis any day. Relax. Acceptance comes with time. I can tell you're a smart guy, and know what's up. Stick to your guns, live your life, and what you want will come to you.

4. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vladimir, I often feel the same way about this as you do...but in the sense that I think that things would be so much easier if I were a man. I think a lot of people have the same issues as you and me....most people just don't want to admit it. Though, as a straight woman, I think that how you feel would certainly be different than me..but just saying that I think it's more common than you prob think.

5. hairywithabigone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, i have to say that i can't feel more unlike that! please understand that i'm not passing judgment, i appreciate that every human being is different in more ways that i can imagine. but i LOVE being a man, i love my body hair, i love my cock and balls, and i love sharing all these things and more with other men. plus, its way more acceptable in modern socitey for men to promiscuous, we don't have to deal with having a period, and we don't have to put our bodies through childbirth.

while all of these things have a positive side as well, and they are what make women beautiful in their own way, i would never give up a single hair on my body or any of the stuff hanging between my legs, not in a million years!

fuck the people who put us down for loving and lusting for each other! let them go right ahead with their ignorant and closed-minded lives. but i bet somewhere along the way, they would have enjoyed life a whole lot more if they had loosened up a little bit and let that kid down the street blow them when they were 14 or if they'd compared dicks with the other boys in the locker room.

anyways, good luck to you in whatever sexual identity you choose, but try to remember that your body and spirit are beautiful no matter what, and you should enjoy them as they are because there are undoubtedly others who enjoy you, too and they won't be able to if you can't!

6. necromechwiz

necromechwiz New Member

I do admit, I've felt similarly (not about the babies, so much, as the social stigma). I bet it's a pretty common feeling, though.

I had a straight buddy who tried, and failed, to turn himself gay because he thought women were more irrational, needy, etc. than guys.

7. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    While I respect what you're experiencing... and yeah, sure it's a little envious to be able to have public relationships without being judged and shunned...I really rather like being a guy. I might be attracted to men, but I've never at any point wanted to not be one myself.

8. D_Sal_Manilla

thanks guys... up lifting replies

9. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

Being gay can be difficult at times. That being said, I love being gay. Vaginas scare me and gross me out. I have actually never seen one in real life even though I have had ample opportunity. Having to choose a different road I would probably pray away the gay rather than become a woman. Growing up in the south it can be very isolating. For god sake there were only 10 kids within 5 miles of my home. And all socializing is done at the church. But everyone here has accepted me and when I brought my bf home to live they welcomed him into the community. But every situation is different. I would make one ugly bitch.

I guess my ramblings seem irrelevant but basically, we have to play the cards we are dealt. We all have qualities AND hangups that make us unique. You can choose to dress as a.woman you can even adopt a child and be married to a man. But until you find a bit of peace within yourself those things will my happen or have disastrous results.

Good luck.

10. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't feel any jealousy towards women. Even though they don't get called 'perverts' and don't have religious and political leaders trying to outlaw them, women still get a lot of crap when they try to own their sex and sexuality.

I have absolutely no desire to have kids, so the child-bearing holds no sway with me.

I hate clothes shopping, plus I look terrible in a dress anyway.

I do think meeting guys would be easier if I was female because I could be more upfront with them and I'd get more attention from them. That's not always a good thing, but it's sure as hell a lot easier than 'hanging back' to see if the guy(s) I'm secretly lusting after show any signs of being gay. Or being scared that I'll chat up a guy who turns out to be a total homophobe and beats the shit out of me.

The thing is, I'm hardly 'one of the boys' but I've never been the 'feminine-type' either so I think I'd be better off as a straight man rather than as a woman.

I hope I didn't soon too judgmental to/of the OP, just sharing my personal perspective on the subject.

#10 willow78, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  11. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't feel like that at all. BUT that doesn't lessen the way you feel at all or make you less of a beautiful person. The world takes all kinds to make it interesting!

12. D_Sal_Manilla

i just wish i could bear children of my own. Seeing my sister go through her pregnancy looked and was beautiful.

13. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I love your avatar, is good that for you???

14. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You can always adopt kids. Maybe im not saying in the right way, but is a beautiful feeling that you post here.

You know, I want to have kids someday, but i dont want to marry, maybe i will never get married, im not interested about that in this moment, but i really want to have kids, i want someone who can call me dad someday, i never had a father, and was sad to grow like that, i was the bastard child, everyone hated me because of that, but i would like more to have kids more than a wife.

15. D_Harry_Pelvis

D_Harry_Pelvis New Member

Albums:
    I have a strong gay impulse which I do act on....but I like being a guy.....I like pleasing and being pleased by another hot guy

16. avg_joe

Gold Member

LMFAO !!!! Sex change? Fuck No. I am blessed to have a horse-hung dick and big balls. I love my penis and my manhood. Always proud to be a man.

#16 avg_joe, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  17. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only need to be the best me I can be ... and I look forward to the challenges and surprises my future holds.
    Though, I wouldn't mind experiencing 24 hours as a pregnant woman.

18. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

Not me! I dig being a guy who likes guys who and doing guy things with guys who like being guys. Had a nice date last night, sitting on couch the with a buddy, having a few beers while we watched the Knicks get beat by the Bucks while I had my hands down his pants and inside his boxers playing with it dick and and balls as we watched the game.

Feminine things in women or men never have appealed to me.

19. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you have womb-envy. Perhaps a little I don't know what it is called, but I've known young women who see some other women with a a baby and then they absolutely must have a baby also. Don't be afraid to seek professional help in sorting through these issues. You'll be fine!

20. rayray

rayray Active Member

Vladimer, I have read a lot of your posts and comments.I enjoy reading what you have to say..I bet your a really nice kid. I say kid in a nice way because you seem to write what your thinking at the time and you have a vivid imagination,,I understand wanting to have children and once you get a little older and grounded you can adopt,,Your a fine looking young man and no i dont think you'd make a very good looking woman..I think and i may be wrong, is it is your belief you'd have a easier time being a woman.It would make things less complicated and easier to pick up a guy. I know from my straight friends that the girl they are interested in holds all the cards for the key to what i'll call the honeypot..I have imagined on occasion what it would be like to be in a woman's shoes for a day..I dont think it would be easy..Long story short you are fine just the way you are..

Draft saved Draft deleted