Jealous? (For gay guys)

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can always adopt kids. Maybe im not saying in the right way, but is a beautiful feeling that you post here.

You know, I want to have kids someday, but i dont want to marry, maybe i will never get married, im not interested about that in this moment, but i really want to have kids, i want someone who can call me dad someday, i never had a father, and was sad to grow like that, i was the bastard child, everyone hated me because of that, but i would like more to have kids more than a wife.

I thought of adopting one day but its not the same as having blood related children. So Surrogacy is a possibility.

Vladimer, I have read a lot of your posts and comments.I enjoy reading what you have to say..I bet your a really nice kid. I say kid in a nice way because you seem to write what your thinking at the time and you have a vivid imagination,,I understand wanting to have children and once you get a little older and grounded you can adopt,,Your a fine looking young man and no i dont think you'd make a very good looking woman..I think and i may be wrong, is it is your belief you'd have a easier time being a woman.It would make things less complicated and easier to pick up a guy. I know from my straight friends that the girl they are interested in holds all the cards for the key to what i'll call the honeypot..I have imagined on occasion what it would be like to be in a woman's shoes for a day..I dont think it would be easy..Long story short you are fine just the way you are..

Thank you for you kind comment. I know I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm not gonna rush into anything but I will write about what i think and feel about things.

LMFAO !!!! Sex change? Fuck No. I am blessed to have a horse-hung dick and big balls. I love my penis and my manhood. Always proud to be a man.

I'm sorry that I don't have excessive testosterone like you.

Last edited:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought of adopting one day but its not the same as having blood related children. So Surrogacy is a possibility.

Vladimir, this makes me really sad that you feel this way. You don't need to have children through your own blood to be able to love them as your own. My mother was unable to bear children, and as such, I was adopted at 10 weeks old. My mother and father love me no less than if I was their own through blood....and the same goes for me with them.

The people who raise you and provide for you and give you the love that you need and desire are your true parents. I hope you will think about that. There's nothing wrong with adoption.

Last edited:

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vladimir, this makes me really sad that you feel this way. You don't need to have children through your own blood to be able to love them as your own. My mother was unable to bear children, and as such, I was adopted at 10 weeks old. My mother and father love me no less than if I was their own through blood....and the same goes for me with them.

The people who raise you and provide for you and give you the love that you need and desire are your true parents. I hope you will think about that. There's nothing wrong with adoption.

It might take time for me to warm up to the notion but Believe me when i say that i have thought about it. Two of my friends who are brother and sister were adopted. and I saw the love in that family.

btw thank you for spelling my name right... your the first. :)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It might take time for me to warm up to the notion but Believe me when i say that i have thought about it. Two of my friends who are brother and sister were adopted. and I saw the love in that family.

btw thank you for spelling my name right... your the first. :)

Haha that's okay, glad I could be the first ;) haha.

Yeah, I can understand the feelings that you have towards it...I would love to be able to create my very own little me. But myself, or my partner, was
unable to have kids...I think I would be just fine with being able to adopt.

Anyway, whatever decision you make has to be the right decision for you. There's no right or wrong answer cos it's your life :)

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
vlad, i can see where you are coming from, i used to think that things would be so much easier if i were a woman. but they are not, they are harder. i am pretty feminine and am often confused for a woman being that i wear make up and sometimes dress like one. i can tell you a woman's life is hard. men constantly treating you like you are made of glass or think you are not as able as they are. anyway, the bottom line is, you need to be more comfortable in your own skin. and if you want to wear make up and a dress than do it. don't waste your time dwelling on what other people think about you. as a famous drag Queen once said, "what other people think of me is none of my business".

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's complicated, I've wondered about it my whole life, because of how I feel towards man, I'm gay, and how I feel about clothes, products, my body... but as I get older I get to understand my feelings, body, people, the world... better, so I guess I like being male, I wouldn't change that, otherwise I wouldn't even consider myself gay, I'd be transgender, because I was born in the wrong body.

I'd love to have a relationship with a man and have everyone celebrate the fact that I found someone great and feel the pressure to move in with that person or get married and have people talking about children (no, at least until I'm 30 and rich) and I know that's not gonna happen, I don't need all that, but that would be nice.

Everyone's perfect, just the way they are, but hey, cut that dick off and dig a hole and go to town, because if you don't feel ok with who you are, and there's a way to change it, then go for it, being transgender is something serious and if someone feels that way about themselves and their body they should explore every option!

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I kinda agree with the poster above, although I would caveat that with the belief that not all people feel right in the bodies they're born in to.

You just have to give it time and work out who you want to be, it doesn't matter if in 10 years time you choose to openly live as a woman and go through the sex change process, or if you're happily married with children.

Time has both a unique and wonderful way of letting us know what and who we should be, be patient and you'll work it out when the time is right for you.

aznpoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There were times I thought of being a girl, but by no means would I want to be one now. The period, the need to be a woman in society...eh. I actually like being a gay man now! it is much much harder to find a partner but overall If I do find one, I know it will be out of good reasons and last for a long time.