jealous friends

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea, I have actually...

I was at a party sort of thing and these girls were asking me and my frend Alex a bunch of different, sex related, qeustions. Of course the question of penis size came up, and Alex answered first: I'm about 1/4 over average(he later went on to illaberate that the average was 6 inches)
Then came my first: From 7.5 to about 8 inches.

I m about 5'10" and weigh about 140 lbs, alex is about 6'2'' and weighs about 220 or so, so he was kinda freaking after that. Then later he commented, "Oh, you meant hard? I was talkng about flaccid." then after saying this he gives me a strange look.

I knew it was a lie, and he knew that I knew it was a lie, after that he stopped trying to talk to me all together... I don't really mind, if he wants to lose a friendship over cock size let him, it's not my problem.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is exactly why (as I've said in a number of other threads) when someone asks for my penis size, I just hold up my pinky. It disarms everyone, and the truly interested eventually find out for themselves :wink:. Besides, at only 7x6, it's not like I have all that much to brag about anyway. Relativity is always a good thing in this case.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Size has affected a friendship of mine, since size became a major discussion topic between me and a friend of mine after he heard and saw about my size.

We are still good friends though.

I was wondering if a friendship is so weak that it breaks due to size, is it worth it?

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first got to college, I met this guy at orientation who was cool, and we started hanging out. Things were going well until we played basketball one day and showered at the gym because we going to hang out with some girls afterward. I guess I don't really think about my size much, because I'm used to it, so I just took my clothes off and continued the discussion we were having. Well when I pull my underwear down I see him take a peek, and then he just stops mid sentence. He mumbles something about being late for something, gets dressed, and leaves.

I stopped by his room the next day, and he wouldn't even look at me. So I left and we never hung out again. Sucked, because he was my first friend there, and I could tell from the way it happened that it was 100% about my size.

I was really selfconscious about my penis for a long time after that. But I guess I've realized that he was the one with the problem and wouldn't have been a great friend anyway.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is strange to me because if I found out a friend is packing then I hang on that friend. He can be the hung one. I'll be the pretty one.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say these were some pretty shallow friends that you are better off without. Some of the stuff people do is so stupid it's amazing. Why would anybody care if a friend has a bigger package? That's like saying I won't have a friend who is above me in any way...height or strenght for example.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is strange to me because if I found out a friend is packing then I hang on that friend. He can be the hung one. I'll be the pretty one.

lol... guys can be weird that way though. most are cool... but i had a similar situation with a buddy of mine in high school. we had been friends for years... he had a serious girlfriend that i was friends with... i joined the swim team with him. so after the first day in the showers... he just stopped hanging out with me and the guys and made it a point not to be around me with his girlfriend. i was too young to know what to do about it... and we just never really hung out that much again. all the other guys were fine... most just made up names and talked about it alot. its all about how secure a guy is... those that aren't can react very odd.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a security thing. I've compared with lots of friends (lots!) and I've been bigger than some and smaller than some. No one has ever cared, mostly because dick size is so alarmingly irrelevant. You can't change it so why hold it against someone.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I first got to college, I met this guy at orientation who was cool, and we started hanging out. ..Well when I pull my underwear down I see him take a peek, and then he just stops mid sentence. He mumbles something about being late for something, gets dressed, and leaves...I stopped by his room the next day, and he wouldn't even look at me. So I left and we never hung out again. ... But I guess I've realized that he was the one with the problem and wouldn't have been a great friend anyway.

LISTEN, you guys. Remember that it's entirely possible that a friend like this COULD be the best friend you ever had! Don't write him off for this reaction. He may have been suddenly attracted to you, and unable to figure out how to act because he was confused about it. Not necessarily jealousy!

I had several friends in my late 20s who were in college (I lived right near a major university campus til I was 31) and when I found out they were well hung, I just became tongue-tied. I had a terrible time trying not to be attracted, or not admitting to myself I was, or worrying that they would "know" I was attracted, or worst of all, constantly wondering if they would be offended if I expressed any attraction, or wishfully imagining that they MIGHT be mutually attracted and wishing I had the balls to say something but fearing I would then lose the friendship... without exception each of these friendships were doomed to eventual disaster. The way the friend above acted sounds rather extreme to me, but I can almost understand it--often when I have seen a well hung dude in say a locker room or someplace where I wasn't expecting it, and he looks toward me in a potentially friendly way, I react with facial expressions or body language EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what I wish to because I'm so taken by surprise and worried about how I look or act with someone like that.

Just some food for thought--please consider that sometimes this is the case!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My nickname was "Meat" in high school (hence my handle)...

I never lost a friend over it or anything, but you could see insecurity in their faces when it was discussed. I always disarm that feeling they have the best that I can, and I will usually remind them of some other major quality that they have that I do not.

Example: "Jesus man...I'll bet you fuck (girls name) silly with that LOG"

Me: "Now and then...but I'll bet (girls name) washes her panties on your six-pack dude...your fuckin RIPPED!"

Being large in both stature in body and penis, you learn fast that to keep the peace you need to make people comfortable, accomodated, and secure with your presence and with themselves.

...OB

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost a buddy in the Army. We'd go clubbing and he couldn't understand how I had so many female friends. He introduced me to a woman that he wanted to fuck, but she wanted to fuck me instead and we eventually had a good friendship. When he asked me what my secret was, I told him its was my dick (10 inches)that most women enjoyed. My buddy then went behind my back telling other females about my sex life. I lost a buddy, but he did great advertising for me.