Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Cuckboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to see him cum in her pussy and after he pulls out watch the sperm leak out of her. I'd really love to lick her clean afterward!

agudam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys. This picture is wow. Does anyone have more like this? I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest.:confused: like it kinda turns me on but at the same time looks like shes giving birth to a cock. Discuss.

Haha. I totally agree. It's such a turn on. The seemingly inside-out pussy and the pantyhose. Just too hot for me.

veteran09

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still don't see how you guys are missing the shopping, or is it the idea of the image rather than the authenticity of the photograph :confused:

- not that there's anything wrong with that :wink:

I just don't understand how it's not real. Clearly his wiener is pulling her pussy inside out. I see the editing above his penis but maybe he had a mole or something that he cloned out and is causing the blurring.

Looking at the full picture, I just don't understand what processing could have been done!

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Veteran09- I'm no expert on the stuff, but someone who was decent with it could probably do just about anything by copying/pasting different sections (including stretching lips out further like that). I figure any time you see that hazy blurry look on a big dick picture, that's probably why it was edited. In regular people photographs, it could be moles,etc. as you mention, but things are a bit more specific here in these parts. :cool:

Attachments

Last edited: