Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So questions for all the guys here. Do you get jealous or intimidated when you see those young hung guys? Have you noticed in the locker rooms that the young studs 18 to like 24 are all swinging some HUGE cock meat, even soft it’s the size of a hammer. It’s like what got into their water and foood supply.

And if you do talk to them in locker rooms they never cover up, they will stand there and have a 45 min conversation and be nude the whole time like it’s normal.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So questions for all the guys here. Do you get jealous or intimidated when you see those young hung guys? Have you noticed in the locker rooms that the young studs 18 to like 24 are all swinging some HUGE cock meat, even soft it’s the size of a hammer. It’s like what got into their water and foood supply.

And if you do talk to them in locker rooms they never cover up, they will stand there and have a 45 min conversation and be nude the whole time like it’s normal.

That's because it is not relevant to them. Younger people are not hung up on labels like we were brought up on,

They would not be upset if you said, "You have a beautiful cock." If they don't respond negatively you could follow it up with, "I would love to suck it." [HOLY SHIT! You're thinking. I would never do that!] For them it's a compliment and, if they're not interested, will say "Oh. No thanks." and walk away.

Our generation would expect "I'M NOT A F-word! Get away from me you queer!". Things have changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm usually the only one that's not covering up in locker rooms. I don't jealous big dicks, young or not. Being nude in the locker room is normal to me. If someone offers to suck my cock, I will take it as a compliment, too. No need to get mad.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, I would say Im more humbled than jealous as an older/ wiser guy these days. I accept what I have and give the internal "damn!" reaction when seeing a younger adult with an endowed size whether online or in passing at places like mens room urinals. Then I mentally go back to go about my day :)

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was young—- and still now to be honest—- I loved walking around a locker room naked. Not to be an asshole, but I like the intimidation factor. I like seeing guys try not to look but clearly obsessed.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young—- and still now to be honest—- I loved walking around a locker room naked. Not to be an asshole, but I like the intimidation factor. I like seeing guys try not to look but clearly obsessed.
Wow how big and old were you then and how big and old are you now? How did it feel doing that to others?

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m 43. I hang just at 6 or so pretty thick. I was about the same size then just not as muscular. Back then I’m college I used to talk about the girls I’d fuck to the guys and it would chub up some. I rubbed a couple out in the locker. I don’t do that shit now but I still like seeing the intimidation. I’m 6’5 255 so I’m intimidating all over.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m 43. I hang just at 6 or so pretty thick. I was about the same size then just not as muscular. Back then I’m college I used to talk about the girls I’d fuck to the guys and it would chub up some. I rubbed a couple out in the locker. I don’t do that shit now but I still like seeing the intimidation. I’m 6’5 255 so I’m intimidating all over.
That is very impressive, I’m sure it was a sight to see.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You'd be so intimidating for a guy like me in the changing rooms

D

deleted13904501

Much of my gym is like that. Way to keep em honest lol