Jealous of wifes hung computer worker

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Havernaugh Harrydik, Jun 2, 2005.

1. D_Havernaugh Harrydik

A while back one of my wifes co workers was stating how big her new boyfreinds dick was through girl talk.I was on the second phone line which she never knew .While taking lindsey told my wife that dexter was 11 inches long in length.Thats when my wife stated wow i would like like to see what that feels and looks like.At that point i just felt horrible knowing my wife was getting less than half that size from me.Now that i knew what i heard i hung up the phone very quiet.when my wife was off the phone i said anything new which she stated not really.Well i knew she knows that dexter is packing 11 inches of meat.Dexter in the past had fixed our computer at our home but now im making sure im home so my wife doesnt get blackcock crazy.Even seeing him myself i would have never known he was packing big equipment.Should i be scared of my wife going for it if given the chance.They seem to get along very well and dexter is always doing my wife favours at work.I guess i cant really blame her for been curious about penis size and that.As a white male i think most white girls shoud be able to experience men with large endowments.Males have been choosing big breasted girls for years so now the tide is turning i guess.Would i be excited seeing my wife do a black guy probaby yes. The thing is i would want her in front of me while i watch maybe it would make me more jealous i dont know.let me know what you think pantangs@hotmail.com

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I wouldn't let it bother me...It could just be a fantasy of your wife and nothing more...She is w/you so obviously she is happy w/what you have...You are going down a path you can't come back from if you allow your wife to fill out this fantasy w/you watching or not...

I personally never understood thing w/guys wanting to see there woman fuck some other dude...I responded to this because something like this happened to me this weekend for the first time...It was a little to out there for even me...Good Luck...

3. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

“white”, “black”, “blackcock crazy”, “As a white male I think most white girls…”, “excited seeing my wife do a black guy”, "Black penis envy." OOOH, please not again…

Now for the real answer. If you want your wife to do a black guy (or an English chap, or an Asian man) then get on with it. Usually I would question why anyone would want their wife to go at it with another man, but this time I almost don’t even want to know. Get Dexter’s phone number and live out your fantasy. (At the beginning of the post you were “scared” that your wife would do it and by the end you wanted to watch and were "excited". Sort out weather you are “scared” or “excited” and act accordingly- just don’t expect that nothing in your marriage will change.

*Edit: Come to think of it interesting marriage already with you listening to your wife’s conversations with her girlfriends without her knowing…*

4. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

All signs of a fictitious post. I wouldn't waste my time answering this. Some people are easily titillated.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I dunno ... but if it AIN'T fictitious, then it sure as hell OUGHT to be :p

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Agreed, listening in on someone's conversations is the behavior of a control freak. If this ISN'T fictitious (which I sure hope it is), please get counselling and FAST about your low self-esteem before you drive your wife away with your obsessiveness!

7. jh325i

jh325i New Member

that was kinda of rude to be "snooping" but I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't give yoru wife a reason to stray from your marrge

8. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I'm with jh...why were you listening in on your wife's phone conversation? That's kind of bizarre.

9. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Agreed.

Not only is the evesdropping weird, but you obsession with "black cock" and race is qui strange too, there are no major cock size differences between races, and when girls are talking, in my experience, they are talking... and they will exaggerate... massively.

And how do you know that you partner wasnt just saying those things to move the conversation along? It could be she wasnt even vaguely interested but was just being an appreciative listener.

All of thats assumeing that the post is actually real.

If it isnt ficticious it really should be... if it is, well,I hope you didnt get the kind of reaction you were fishing for.

10. Donk

Donk New Member

If you really want to know, I think this is a troll expressing a fantasy with definite racist overtones.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fully agree with Jana. Also...You have some issues that you need to adress dude. Like yer own insecurities for one. There's a reason why yer wife is with you and no one else, yah? Cock size isn't everything, so, no matter how small you may be, don't sweat. She's with you and no one else.

12. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I agree with Donk and Surferboy, definately a person trolling the site with the stereotypical horse hung black thug fantasy on his mind.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Get help. You're obviously paranoid.

14. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    Or is she?! :eek: *DUN, DUN, DUN!*

:D

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or is she?! :eek: *DUN, DUN, DUN!*

:D
    [post=317699]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Dammit dude, you weren't supposed to let him know she was secretly sleeping with you! :grr:

16. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: *Shoves her into a closet and hides cock*

Nixxy! I didn't say that. I'm not sleeping with his wif-......

Now look what you've done! :grr:

17. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

hmmmm, what have you done to your wife that is so wrong?
    you sound guilty of something to be so upset about something like that,
    just my opinion.

18. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

You never know...Maybe his wife has done something in the past that is making him insecure...Take my word for it - this kind of crazy stuff does happen...

19. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

oh belive me, I can understand :)

20. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

would it make a difference if he was a asian guy with a huge cock?

Draft saved Draft deleted