Jealousy after seeing a friend nude in the locker room.

D

deleted816494

Jealous of a friend? No. Of other guys I don't know all that well or at all, sure.

Reactions: S_Dick

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever seen a friend in the locker room and gotten jelouse of their larger size, or the shape of their penis?
I suppose so. There's bound to be someone who has. But I haven't. Maybe a friend's jealous of mine.

Reactions: bizzBoy

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A large penis is impressive but realistically I don't see a point unless it is to show it off.

Being on the other side is weird though, being a grower. I have one state that people enjoy quite a bit, however I used to be mortified when it would happen at times I didn't want it to like a group shower. Now I have matured, and don't care. I really shouldn't feel bad when it does what it does at random times, looking at a wall. I have grown some balls and don't care as much. I consider it it's "true form".

Some guys are impressive when soft. Other guys need to grow. That is just the way it is. I shouldn't feel ashamed doing what it is supposed to do.

The difference is some men are just large all the time.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone ever seen a friend in the locker room and gotten jelouse of their larger size, or the shape of their penis?

No i can say that i have. I felt good about the size of my cock and don't compare myself too often in the locker room or anywhere else. There is nothing you can do about it. You either need to be happy with what you have or do like i did and work on your cock and get it where you want it to be. I added length and girth to mine over a years time and am still using my bathmate everyday. It works.

Reactions: danake1

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, no, but I may be unusual. I'm 5x5 hard (about 3 soft), so I'm often the smallest, but I'm happy just to get naked with my pals. I've always been turned on by having guys see me naked and to see other guys, which has nothing to do with my size

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Not in a locker room, but when I was younger and much smaller, I had a friend who loved showing off his cock, he would pull it out all the time, or show the imprint in his pants, or swing it like a pendulum in his boxer shorts, one time he even got it hard. It was fucking enormous and fat, and made mine look tiny, like a Vienna sausage compared to a big kielbasa.

I hadn't seen many other cocks in person, so his showing off gave me a little dick complex that lasted for a long time. Seeing that big cock always made me really aware of the lack of cock in between my legs, sitting on top of my balls, which were tightly packed together, I would hold it up like he did, except with my thumb and forefinger, whereas he could use both hands, and think about how much higher his went, how it could touch his belly button and my dick, I would wonder what it feels like in my hands, to wrap my palm and fingers around that big thick shaft , to walk down the hallway feeling the weight of that big dick hanging between your legs, seeing a hot girl knowing you could impress her by pulling out your dick. Mine can only dream of reaching that size. I felt fucked over in the genetic lottery, and obsessed over having a big dick.

Maybe I just wanted it so damn bad, and kept wishing so hard for it, but The Little Weiner That Could kept shooting for the stars, gradually stretching and growing even though it was so slow, I didn't really notice it. It's just amazing to me how much bigger it is than it was at one point. It seems almost impossible, something I never thought would happen, to actually be able to feel confident that I have a big dick. I've missed so many opportunities for sex with smoking hot chicks back then, because I was too intimidated, felt inadequate. If only I had the size and confidence I have now

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, one time in particular with a friend I had a heavy crush on. I would end up comparing myself to him (looks, athletic ability, muscle tone, height, etc.) and he'd always come out on top. Then we showered together for the first time and I saw that his soft cock literally dwarfed mine and I ended up feeling jealous. Not the healthiest place to be, but I eventually became fine with it (once my crush on him wore off) and we were great athletic partners for a while in several sports we did together. I then loved seeing his huge soft cock when we'd shower together. He also filled his speedo like no other I've ever seen.

tea42

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the look of a large dick, especially in action. I had a lot of experience with multi-partner sex in my younger days. My group of friends (pretty large group) would be naked together on many occasions. We would do a lot of interesting things.

My first wife fucked a number of my friends and I did the same with some of hers. Sometimes we would do it in groups. Once there were 8 of us fucking on blankets laid out on the ground in the mountains.

I enjoyed being part of and watching the shows.

There were a couple of guys that were rather large. One was very large. Although the girls talked about them a bit, they were not the ones getting the most action. Some of us could fuck like rabbits and they were usually moving slower to avoid complaints. I was with one of their wives and we had a brief discussion about the size difference. She told me that she would rather be tickled to death than stabbed to death. This was just before I sent her into a nice orgasm.

My wife really liked fucking one guy that was on the large side of average. He was skinny and fucked like a machine. She would fuck the two of us together for hours at a time.

I think that I liked the big dicks more than the girls did. So, yes I may be a little jealous. At the same time, I am happy with the current arrangement.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I suppose so. There's bound to be someone who has. But I haven't. Maybe a friend's jealous of mine.
This! My own brother is jealous of mine. Sad really. He's a big prick to me because I have a big one, and he has a little one. Caught crap when I worked at a refinery because two dudes pulled my pants down, and felt inadequate afterwards.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This! My own brother is jealous of mine. Sad really. He's a big prick to me because I have a big one, and he has a little one. Caught crap when I worked at a refinery because two dudes pulled my pants down, and felt inadequate afterwards.
Have you teased him about being small? Or is it all just in his own head?

Reactions: AntoGr