Jealousy after seeing a friend nude in the locker room.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and I have known and discussed our sizes plenty growing up. For a long time we thought we were about the same size, or in his words "You probably got a half inch on me". Then a year or two back he mentioned his girlfriend was curious and measured him and he ended up being almost 9".
I'm plenty content with my 8 but I'd be lying to say it didn't make me feel a little sting of jealousy knowing he got almost another inch over me.

N

nyguy1

My best friend and I have known and discussed our sizes plenty growing up. For a long time we thought we were about the same size, or in his words "You probably got a half inch on me". Then a year or two back he mentioned his girlfriend was curious and measured him and he ended up being almost 9".
I'm plenty content with my 8 but I'd be lying to say it didn't make me feel a little sting of jealousy knowing he got almost another inch over me.
Damn yeah, you always thought you had him beat, but turns out he’s the bigger man. Gotta be a little sting knowing he’s got slightly more between his legs.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Damn yeah, you always thought you had him beat, but turns out he’s the bigger man. Gotta be a little sting knowing he’s got slightly more between his legs.
Right, and our friendship has always been very competitive. I know its not anything to worry about, but it felt nice to be the winner at least for a while

N

nyguy1

Right, and our friendship has always been very competitive. I know its not anything to worry about, but it felt nice to be the winner at least for a while
Wonder how he felt after that, knowing he had the bigger manhood, especially since your friendship was pretty competitive.

Reactions: 12loner and LilJock

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have to take girlfriend/wife measurements with a grain of salt. My best friend told me his wife measured his cock at 7". Unless he is a huge grower (I've never seen him hard), there is no way it is 7". The only way to be sure is to compare in person or send each other measurement pics taken the same way.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You have to take girlfriend/wife measurements with a grain of salt. My best friend told me his wife measured his cock at 7". Unless he is a huge grower (I've never seen him hard), there is no way it is 7". The only way to be sure is to compare in person or send each other measurement pics taken the same way.
We had compared morning wood way back and looked to be the same size. Maybe he's exaggerating. I could see him being 8 or 8.5 but I don't know about 9. Who knows, c'est la vie.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I thought my nuts were large until I saw my best friend's. They're enormous, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous. his cock is also an inch longer, but the fact that mine is thicker means that I have the bigger cock between us. He's never been jealous, but we both have had several friends get jealous after finding out.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember seeing one good mate naked for the first time, he’s pretty muscular and hairy and about the same size and frame. We were hanging out and drinking on a beach and it was getting dark. Was really warm and he suggested we’d go skinny dipping, so off went clothes and we raced to the ocean. Just remember his low hanging, smoothly shaven balls size of two kiwis that were really down to mid thigh bouncing up and around as we ran and played with a beach ball. Even after the swim as we got out of the water his sack was loose and low, as my own nutsack always shrinks into a firm ”cup” after swimming. Cockwise we seem to be in the same club, yet can’t help to always feel aware of his amazing balls when in the nude together in the sauna, beach, lockers etc. Once borrowed his wetsuit and got a semi just out of the thought that his balls had been squeezed into the same suit that I was wearing.

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not call him a friend, more a gym acquaintance. Scruffy guy, short with a wrestler-type body. Maybe 5' 8" tall.

Only saw him once naked. I was stunned at the length of his cock -- one of those 6 inchers, which loked even more impressive on his mid-sized frame.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have always been the big, swinging dick in the locker room. I never tried to hide behind a towel - still don't. I have let my big dick and big balls swing proudly, when I walk.

Others may have been jealous, looking at it - even my friends.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always been the big, swinging dick in the locker room. I never tried to hide behind a towel - still don't. I have let my big dick and big balls swing proudly, when I walk.

Others may have been jealous, looking at it - even my friends.
My cock is average in size, but it has always been a show-er, usually hangs 5 to 6 inches when it is soft. Growing up, I was always had the biggest cock in the locker room. At first, this really bothered me. But as I got older, I learned to enjoy all the stares and random comments I got. I definitely don't hide it now, damn proud of it!

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Friend and I compared once. I always thought i was bigger BC I hang long soft. He and I got together and got hard - and he just kept growing. It was amazing. He was 9" and I was 7. And his thickened so much too.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only been jealous of two buddy's cocks in my life:

My roommate freshman year of college had an absolute beer can for a cock. We had a communal shower in the dorm rooms that we had to share with our other two suite-mates. So I would see his cock most mornings as us four guys were trying to shower, shave, piss, and brush our teeth, before we all headed to class. I also walked in on him jerking off more times than I can count. I just remember he had the biggest dick I had ever seen and was jealous of how long and thick it was. I hadn't really seen that many other dudes dicks at that point in my life and I assumed I was smaller than average, as his cock was all I had to go by. Even though every girl I was with would tell me I was hung, I just thought they were being nice. So yeah, I was jealous of his beer can when I was young and dumb, and had a small sample size to work from.

The only other guy's cock I have ever been jealous of is my buddy Johnny that I swim with at the Y. Or used to before the Rona hit. He and I would train for races, lift, and swim together. So we are very used to seeing each other naked in the showers, and are both comfortable being naked around each other without it being sexual at all. He is the most hung soft person I have ever seen, about 7" soft. Just a floppy fucking cock dangling between his legs whenever we are in the locker rooms. He is a total shower, It only gets about an inch bigger when its hard (I've asked!). I am definitely above average soft, with a nice swing when I step, and I love my cock in all its forms. But when he and I are in the showers together after a swim, I look like small potatoes standing next to him, haha. He is also hilarious and good natured about it, not a prick at all. Any time I beat him in a swim he says its his keel's fault. He and I have been training together for years and I have witnessed every type of guy staring at him when he goes to the showers, its amazing to watch. Guys will stare at him in the locker rooms/showers, which he thinks is hilarious, if he catches a guy being a creep or assuming he is hard he laughs it off loudly, which usually makes the dude go away. He and I have joked about our cock sizes on text chains with our other male friends, which blew their minds that we know each others size. He is also the only buddy I know from my regular life that knows I am on this site. So yeah, I am jealous of my buddy Johnny and his 7" soft dong.

Thats about it.

M

Mattt_K

Only been jealous of two buddy's cocks in my life:

My roommate freshman year of college had an absolute beer can for a cock. We had a communal shower in the dorm rooms that we had to share with our other two suite-mates. So I would see his cock most mornings as us four guys were trying to shower, shave, piss, and brush our teeth, before we all headed to class. I also walked in on him jerking off more times than I can count. I just remember he had the biggest dick I had ever seen and was jealous of how long and thick it was. I hadn't really seen that many other dudes dicks at that point in my life and I assumed I was smaller than average, as his cock was all I had to go by. Even though every girl I was with would tell me I was hung, I just thought they were being nice. So yeah, I was jealous of his beer can when I was young and dumb, and had a small sample size to work from.

The only other guy's cock I have ever been jealous of is my buddy Johnny that I swim with at the Y. Or used to before the Rona hit. He and I would train for races, lift, and swim together. So we are very used to seeing each other naked in the showers, and are both comfortable being naked around each other without it being sexual at all. He is the most hung soft person I have ever seen, about 7" soft. Just a floppy fucking cock dangling between his legs whenever we are in the locker rooms. He is a total shower, It only gets about an inch bigger when its hard (I've asked!). I am definitely above average soft, with a nice swing when I step, and I love my cock in all its forms. But when he and I are in the showers together after a swim, I look like small potatoes standing next to him, haha. He is also hilarious and good natured about it, not a prick at all. Any time I beat him in a swim he says its his keel's fault. He and I have been training together for years and I have witnessed every type of guy staring at him when he goes to the showers, its amazing to watch. Guys will stare at him in the locker rooms/showers, which he thinks is hilarious, if he catches a guy being a creep or assuming he is hard he laughs it off loudly, which usually makes the dude go away. He and I have joked about our cock sizes on text chains with our other male friends, which blew their minds that we know each others size. He is also the only buddy I know from my regular life that knows I am on this site. So yeah, I am jealous of my buddy Johnny and his 7" soft dong.

Thats about it.
Great post, thanks for sharing!