Jealousy and Insecurity

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by citygirl@Aug 26 2005, 12:21 AM
Now you're freaking me out, are you a stalker? :hiding:

Well your observations are unwelcome. For your information 34B/C is a very common size in California and across the US, and have you ever seen an Asian woman? We're all the same weight and wear the same size. You'd be surprised how fast size 0's and 2's fly off the racks.

Anything else? Do I need to get a lawyer? I feel like I'm on trial here. Go bother someone else, I have better things to do than waste my time with you.
[post=338068]Quoted post[/post]​

That is funny....I believe you Citygirl (LOL)....

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Just got back from hanging with my best friend for a week....We had a blast and probably got closer than ever....Hmm - the girlfriend kept calling while I was there but never knew I was there so she didn't freak out like she would have....Hopefully he realized how fun his life would be without her....I didn't bad mouth her or anything and when she wasn't calling him - we never even spoke of her....Not sure what their future will entail but I don't think they will be together....Relationships are supposed to be hard work but not so hard that you are miserable....Yeah I know and he apologized for involving me in their drama and said he knew how stupid that was....He is somewhat insecure himself for some reason (It is always the really good looking people like that)....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Malachi,

That might be because they are never sure as to why people want to be with them. If it is for their looks they know that they are fighting a time clock and that would make anyone feel insecure. I am glad you two had a good time together.

Naughty K

Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Aug 26 2005, 03:22 PM
Just got back from hanging with my best friend for a week....We had a blast and probably got closer than ever....Hmm - the girlfriend kept calling while I was there but never knew I was there so she didn't freak out like she would have....Hopefully he realized how fun his life would be without her....I didn't bad mouth her or anything and when she wasn't calling him - we never even spoke of her....Not sure what their future will entail but I don't think they will be together....Relationships are supposed to be hard work but not so hard that you are miserable....Yeah I know and he apologized for involving me in their drama and said he knew how stupid that was....He is somewhat insecure himself for some reason (It is always the really good looking people like that)....
[post=338176]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by citygirl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well your observations are unwelcome. For your information 34B/C is a very common size in California and across the US, and have you ever seen an Asian woman? We&#39;re all the same weight and wear the same size.
[/b]

And of course you all have boyfriends/fiancés/husbands that are white, 6&#39;3"-6&#39;4", 220-225 lbs., muscular, are successful businessmen, have a great personality and have a 10" dick. Isn&#39;t that right, sweetpea?

Originally posted by citygirl@
If you must know my guy is 6&#39;3", around 220 lbs (not sure, I remember he&#39;s twice my weight). Very muscular hard body and tan, but I fell in love with his personality before the body. ;) I happened to measure his dick last night (he was wondering why since I never did in the 3 yrs I&#39;ve known him) and it is 10" long 6.5" girth. So he is telling the truth&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-petite_asianbabe

So after saying all that, my current bf of 1 year fits that mold and more. He&#39;s 6&#39;4", a muscular 225 lbs, has a great personality and his own business.

[...]

he is 6&#39;4" and his penis is HUGE: 10 inches long
[/quote]

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Aug 26 2005, 12:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Aug 26 2005, 12:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-citygirl
Well your observations are unwelcome.  For your information 34B/C is a very common size in California and across the US, and have you ever seen an Asian woman? We&#39;re all the same weight and wear the same size.
And of course you all have boyfriends/fiancés/husbands that are white, 6&#39;3"-6&#39;4", 220-225 lbs., muscular, are successful businessmen, have a great personality and have a 10" dick. Isn&#39;t that right, sweetpea?

[post=338195]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You must be a tiny insecure white man then. Don&#39;t worry, the other non-alpha males will keep you company.

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by citygirl+Sep 12 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl &#064; Sep 12 2005, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Aug 26 2005, 12:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-citygirl

Well your observations are unwelcome. For your information 34B/C is a very common size in California and across the US, and have you ever seen an Asian woman? We&#39;re all the same weight and wear the same size.

[post=338195]Quoted post[/post]​

You must be a tiny insecure white man then. Don&#39;t worry, the other non-alpha males will keep you company.
[post=342667]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If it was me, I would find the coincidences very amusing. But I love coincidences. And it&#39;s not me. Correlation is neat.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dilznick, you crack me up, man. You should replace that lame guy on CSI -- you&#39;d track down the culprits faster and with better humor. Jeeez, people should stick to one handle and stop all the internet baloney.

Pene, I&#39;m not sure if my definition of "cheating" is the same as everyone else&#39;s. In fact, as Bill Clinton pointed out so well during the entire year we endured Monicagate, there is no uniform definition.

One way or the other though, the relationship clearly is unhealthy but you need to stand back and let them resolve it. If I understand the "bros before hos" comment correctly, it is completely wrong. Don&#39;t get involved in the meatgrinder of their relationship -- you&#39;ll be the first one chewed up.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by citygirl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@
<!--QuoteBegin-citygirl

have you ever seen an Asian woman? We&#39;re all the same weight and wear the same size.

[/b][/quote]
What terrible ideals you have. What kind of world do we inhabit when women with average looks pat themselves on the goddamn back when they make up stories about their ideal "alpha male" and share it on the internet with other reprobates simply for props. Way to go, skippy.

May the reaper come swift.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Sep 17 2005, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Sep 17 2005, 11:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by citygirl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick@
<!--QuoteBegin-citygirl

have you ever seen an Asian woman? We&#39;re all the same weight and wear the same size.

[/b][/quote]
What terrible ideals you have. What kind of world do we inhabit when women with average looks pat themselves on the goddamn back when they make up stories about their ideal "alpha male" and share it on the internet with other reprobates simply for props. Way to go, skippy.

May the reaper come swift.
[post=344073]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Making up stories - oh please, give me a break. You obviously have some social problems you need to deal with, don&#39;t take it out on me. You&#39;re probably are an asshole on this forum just so you can get attention.

Between graduate school, planning my wedding, and rehabbing a severely sprained ankle I don&#39;t have time to waste with you so fuck off. The rest of us have lives you know.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by citygirl
Making up stories - oh please, give me a break. You obviously have some social problems you need to deal with, don&#39;t take it out on me. You&#39;re probably are an asshole on this forum just so you can get attention.

Between graduate school, planning my wedding, and rehabbing a severely sprained ankle I don&#39;t have time to waste with you so fuck off.
Your multiple responses and your comments concerning me and my affairs prove otherwise you bubblehead bitch.