Jealousy and the flat cheasted girl

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do men with a large penis have jealousy issues with men who have not? Do you find them jealous of your size?
I am a woman with ample sized breasts and I have found most women who did not like me were totally FLAT. I mean "boy" flat as in a trans looked more like a woman then them. So my question is do you find flat cheasted girls and small dick men have that extra vicious tendency to be in tow of the green-eyed-monster then most?

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and I can't think of many senerios where a man would know about my size and therefore become jealous. However, I have had sex with a few married sizequeens that eventually told their better half about my size. I don't know if they were jealous, but I do know they were angry.

Reactions: Beercandilf

B_ZACKD89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys are definitely jealous, but in my experience, it has been more respectful than catty.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think in this particular context, we mean envy, not jealousy.

I never noticed any females being particularly envious of me, at least not to any extreme. Female friends have mentioned some envy, and I respond with my own envy of their hips, or freckles, or ability to style their hair a certain way. Nothing crazy, for the most part. I think a former co-worker was envious of my entire life, and we had some strange interaction. Mostly though, I hang out with men. I fell in with the boy's swim team in high school, and realized they were easier for me to get along with well.

I think most guys worry about the size of their units, but that for most it remains a minor, back-burner issue.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a woman with ample chest (or so I believe) I can say that while I agree that most of the women who have been viciously jealous of me, have had smaller chests, I don't think its quite that simple.

Jealousy is an emotion formed by seeing something someone else has or is, and comparing it to yourself, finding that in your mind, you lack it.

If you have an issue with your chest size, you are ofc, going to be jealous of those whom have the chest size you desire, be it bigger or smaller. The same goes for someone who has the car you want and so on.

I have extreme jealousy issues, and always have done. My jealousy comes from my lack of confidence compared to those I am jealous of.
Kotch,
Face it, you do own a pair that other's envy. You have pretty tities.
BTW thanks for the tip-I will not put down what kind of car I drive.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have small tits, but I'm not envious of people who don't. There are plenty of things I'm envious of - killer metabolisms, curly red hair, and (especially) ridiculously high IQs - but I realize that whatever social benefits big breasts might bring to my life would be more than counterbalanced by the discomfort and eventual sagging. My A cups are still as perky in my thirties as they were when I was 16, so why mess with a good thing?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I realize that whatever social benefits big breasts might bring to my life would be more than counterbalanced by the discomfort and eventual sagging.

At least among guys, this is a MUCH underappreciated downside. In high school I dated a girl who was quite busty (32D or even 32DD). We met up again when she was 23 and the difference in terms of sag was incredible. What a difference five years will make ...

Something in the C-cup range or below is a lot better for the long run. I first met my wife (36C) when we were 19 and I can honestly say that she has aged very gracefully.

Steve

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think its jealousy or envy in that I don't think the smaller breasted women generally WANT really large breasts...

I think what they react negatively to is the attention you draw from men in general and THEIR men in particular.

I remember my wife taking me out for my birthday and she was all decked out in a leather halter and mini... and she caught a lot of shit from other women, because their men could not keep their eyes offa her.
In general women treat other women like shit for looking or acting too sexy...

So I don't think its so much that they wish they had what you have... so much as its feeling threatened by women who sport the attributes that make men drool.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and I can't think of many senerios where a man would know about my size and therefore become jealous. However, I have had sex with a few married sizequeens that eventually told their better half about my size. I don't know if they were jealous, but I do know they were angry.
I'm guessing they were angry cause you fucked their wife, not because you were bigger than them; but I could be wrong. :tongue:

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jealously stems form insecurity - my wife has small, but perfectly formed boobs. Quite honestly, if you have a small anything, you will have to get used to the fact that most other people have a bigger version of that thing pretty quickly, or remain pissed off for the rest of your life.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have small tits, but I'm not envious of people who don't. There are plenty of things I'm envious of - killer metabolisms, curly red hair, and (especially) ridiculously high IQs - but I realize that whatever social benefits big breasts might bring to my life would be more than counterbalanced by the discomfort and eventual sagging. My A cups are still as perky in my thirties as they were when I was 16, so why mess with a good thing?

I don't really like my breasts, as a young girl I was not very fond of the attention either so I'd wear a brag size tighter and sew the tips down to make them flatter. I feel quite self-concious about them now as well. I'm in my late 40's and I guess trying to flatten them out all those years paid off. I'm very firm and I have "C" cups that don't sag and can put many girls in their 20's to shame.
It's a good thing not to be jealous and be happy with what God gave you.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that most people discriminate about such petty issues. I know when I decide I don't like someone, I have a good reason to dislike them.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
To a point I guess, but not anything near the jealousy women experience and direct towards each other.

My gf is slim and always gets looks (and flat out insulted) on a daily basis by overweight women. She laughs it off as "fat aggression".

She also has titties so the skinny flat chested girls give her shit too.

It's funny to me (not ha ha funny) that men are the ones who get the bad rap for destroying womens' self esteem when you do far worse damage to each other on a daily basis.

Some of the things you women say to each other are so cruel, that I don't think men are even clever enough to come up with.

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I struggle with this, although I don't necessarily hate the women I'm envious of - I just envy them.

Interestingly, there really aren't that many women I'm envious of here - maybe one or two. There were more in my hometown, which is odd since I lived in a small town - I guess if you weren't busty, you didn't date, so you didn't get married and have kids to take after you...so that's why the larger percentage of fairly-slim-but-busty women in my hometown (well, and some wore falsies! :biggrin1:) I know that I went for 4 and 5 years between dates often, and didn't date at all until I was in college.

Funny thing is, some people may have envied ME when I was a teenager for being slim, but I was one of those "skinny flat-chested girls" and had bad acne besides! :mad: And now I'm overweight :eek: (although not obese, just kind of "average-chubby"...) and I still think I have too-small breasts although they're just a bit smaller than the national average, or maybe right at the national average. (My dress size is also supposedly the national average, so there you go...) I've never really thought of people as envying me though - I always thought of myself as not having anything that anyone would be envious of. Although I've heard that a few people envied my intelligence. Personally, I value social skills and ability to keep a steady job (two things I lack, especially the social skills!) over intelligence - they'll do you better in the long run. Now to have the social skills, ability to keep a steady job AND have the intelligence... now that would be the best - and especially if I could ALSO be slim but busty on top of all that! (Oh, yeah, and have a gorgeous face too ... I don't ask for much! :biggrin1:)

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm average size and aesthetically,I think that I look
kind of weird (downward curve).I'm never jealous of
guys who are large..I may envy them and feel like
I'm much less of a man but I'm never jealous.

Generally,I'm happy for them and wonder how empowering
it must feel to have something that so many women
pursue and desire.