Jealousy between Father and Son

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a support group for people that are honest and your not honest. i think the people on here have proven to you that your story doesnt ad up in the least and not having pictures of YOURSELF makes it even more of a farce.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another thought, your dad spent three to four hours shopping with you for a pair of pants? Rare dad to spend that kind of time clothes shopping with a son. Get some good solid counseling. Definitely you need it. I am not going to revisit this thread and I hope to not see these 'father/sons' threads in the future. Lots of issues here...and I don't think penis size is one of them.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before any wierdo's and creepo's start getting excited about this topic, I am refering to a Dad in his 60's and Son in his mid 30's.

...I had gone out shopping with my dad one day and needed some pants. I lived in south Florida at the time, and choose to not wear underwear ..

After about 3 hours of shopping, he asked why I was having such a hard time finding pants. I joked and told him I was having problems finding an inseam that fit. I am also 6'3 and thin, so finding size 32"x36" are not easy to find. Most of the time I end up with size 32"x32" or 32"x34, and display way more then I want to. He thought it was just becuase of

But then we went over to SYMS, which if you are familiar has group dressing rooms.

Thank you.
And you don't from the start want anyone to call you a weirdo?

Hmm...Let me take you through this sonny.

Going to shop for trousers? ALWAYS wear undershorts, even a simple pair of boxers which would give you freedom. It's rude, in fact disgusting to be putting your naked groin and naked ass into trousers which another man may soon be trying on. I don't give a fuck how fucking unfuckingcomfortable it may make you to wear boxers for a few hours, it's known as decency-or are you secretly hoping that some other man has done similar and now your winky has carressed the same material as theirs? Maybe you have hopes that some hot young man will slither his snake into the same trouser fabric as you have. I don't know and I don't care why you are so hygenically challenged, just invest in a pair of boxers for future trouser purchase outings.

You need a 32x36 but will settle for a 32x32? I've heard of wearing highwaters but that 4 inch difference is hysterical. You might as well just wear regular old shorts. Or maybe check out the 33 and 34 waists-they can be brought in (made smaller at the waist and seat). More likely to get the inseam you are searching for.

You went to SYMS with group dressing rooms. Hmm...again, if you are headed out for the purpose of buying trousers, underwear is important. Standing with your winker showing in the dressing room is rather strange and informs other customers that you are naked under there, which may cause them to not buy at SYMS any more. It could also lead to a store policy of undergarments being required and an agent stationed there to assure this of happening (on the other side of that mirror).

Last up about your dad and his penis and your penis: He's past 60 years old, you are past 30. He fathered you so he knows his penis works. You indicate he and your mom are still together so he has 30+ years of knowing his penis does the job and keeps mom happy and satisfied. Maybe the issue is all yours.