jealousy from tha brothas

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
I hope this thread can clear up some misconceptions,
Yes, I see your point much clearer now.

Yet, I stand-by what I previously said:

Furthermore, if you are in fact experiencing a lot of jealous behavior amongst your friends that really shouldn't keep you awake at night. The last thing you should be terribly worried about is what someone else thinks of your penis. However, if your issues are more along the lines of them actually not speaking to you, then I suggest you play with a different group of kids.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an intellegent, well laid out post. Cudos. I hope that you can get reasonable responses now, that you are being and representing yourself as you are. Ultimately, jealousy is an ugly thing, regardless of race or age. Society, and men themselves, place so much self worth, and self image, on penis size. Ultimately, most of us mature, at least tosome degree, to realize that there is more to a person than one single thing, whether it is race, religion, creed, body size, type, or a particular part of it. The one good thing about ignorance is that it is curable, at least if the other person has enough of an open mind, and intellegence, to be educated. If they don't, distance yourself from them, because they will only drag you down with them. If someone trashes you for having a big dick, whether they are fawning over it and ignoring you, the person it is attached to, or whether guys, black, white, or other, are making fun of you because of their own insecurities. You don't have to be nasty about calling someone on it, because that lowers you to the same level. But you have the right, and the responsibility to call someone being ignorant. Sometimes, all it takes is someone having to see that their response to feeling insecure, is causing a lot of pain in the people they feel are causing them pain. Remind them that you didn't choose your dick, any more than they did. Tell them if they have to hate someone for it, blame their parents--yell at their mothers for it(that should evoke something :tongue:). Ultimately, you don't have to feel bad about yourself, and nobody has the right to make you feel bad for something you had no control over. If they are real friends, then they will realize that they are being jerks, and back off. As far as other people's expectations regarding your size, call them on that, too. The minute that your cock represents the whole relationship, you are lost. Since your penis can't go out on a date without you, remind them that you come as a package. If all they want is a "big black dick" tell them to buy a dildo the size and color of their choice. Sometimes, people have to be reminded to grow the f*** up. You seem like a decent guy, and I wish you the best. Mostly, I wish you good people in your life who see you for the whole person, and not for just a small part of what makes you, you. Good Luck!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
blackmeatpounda said:
I made quite a few mistakes in my first postings and many would say disgraced my race. For that I apologize. It was in no way my intention. I just wanted to reach the young guys on here who would otherwise not speak up unless they felt like they were talking to one of their friends. I am an Ivy-League educated black man, the son of two university professors, and have been told by fellow black students at my college that I would "be mistaken for white in the hood." I spoke in slang to some of my classmates at public school growing up, and to other classmates I spoke in the way that I spoke at home, which is very proper English because my mother is an English and Romance Language Studies professor. This "proper" way is the way I speak here at college and, by speaking that way, was the reason why I was rejected by some black students as being "incognegro." Those same students talked with street slang and were accepted by everyone. Therefore, I thought I would come across as less "know-it-all" and more "one of the guys" if I wrote in that manner. I wanted to foster a community spirit but went about it the wrong way. All I ever see on this site is "Black Men who like White Cock" or "Why are Black Men Bigger?" and it sickens me. I hope I didn't sicken my older black brothers with what I wrote.

My point was that I wanted to show everyone that black men face the same problems every other race faces with regard to penis size; that is that most black men, like all men, feel that their penis is too small and/or would like to have a bigger one. Black men also face the added pressure of having to live up to the big black myth and I believe that is the reason why I have faced antagonism for my large black penis from my modestly and averagely endowed black friends. I have no black friends, out of the 50 or so I have seen naked or talked to about penis size, that have penises that are any more than slightly above average when soft and/or hard. I wanted mainly black respondants, with other races responding too, also testifying that the black big dick myth is untrue. I know it is but the myth still persists, even on this website. I also wanted everyone to see that being black and having a big dick has its downpoints, which it most definitely does. My black friends, as I went to a predominately black public school, would make quasi-racist comments about my penis in the locker room or on the few occasions we masturbated in group settings. I would be compared to animals, such as donkeys, but not in a positive "yo man, props for the big dick" sort of way, more in a degrading way, just as the black slaves were compared to animals. Now I don't want to get into a slavery or black history discussion, but as I read in the book "Hung," in which the author makes a strong case for the animalization and fetishization of black men based on the big black dick myth, there is a disturbing trend towards defining black men as sexual beasts with big dicks. That is a shame and I'd like to stop those sorts of threads on this website. Sure, I find myself sometimes describing my penis as "a big black dick" and that goes against what I'm trying to stop. I guess I get too wrapped up in trying to impress and get a reaction, but it is true that my penis is big and is black. I just wish that it wasn't assumed that it is big because it is black. It is the cause that my friends never talked to me and rarely passed me the ball in gym class and why this animosity lasted for at least one period after gym class. More selfishly, the myth also makes women see me as less special because I have a big penis because, in their view, all black men have big penises like mine. Hung white men are wowed at, hung black men face reactions from women llike "well, I guess that's average for a black guy."

Anyway, as there has been some confusion as expressed by GoneA, my two questions were:

1. Do the black men you (you being LPSG readers - I initially thought black, but of any race) have seen and/or are friends with have large penises?

2. Do you, as black men who have big penises (which I assume you have since you are on this forum) face jealousy from other black men because of your big penis and how do you deal with it?

Ty

question 1: Yes, some of them did. In fact, even tho I met far more whites than blacks, most of the few who i thought classified as large were black.

question 2: No, never have faced jealousy (with the possible exception of one guy - but i figured he just didn't like me personally). Those who offered a comment (black or white) were complimentary, including those online. (On one or two occasions, on other sites, someone suggested my pics were "photoshopped". I consider those compliments as well).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
blackmeatpounda said:
I made quite a few mistakes in my first postings and many would say disgraced my race. For that I apologize. It was in no way my intention. I just wanted to reach the young guys on here who would otherwise not speak up unless they felt like they were talking to one of their friends. I am an Ivy-League educated black man, the son of two university professors, and have been told by fellow black students at my college that I would "be mistaken for white in the hood." I spoke in slang to some of my classmates at public school growing up, and to other classmates I spoke in the way that I spoke at home, which is very proper English because my mother is an English and Romance Language Studies professor. This "proper" way is the way I speak here at college and, by speaking that way, was the reason why I was rejected by some black students as being "incognegro." Those same students talked with street slang and were accepted by everyone. Therefore, I thought I would come across as less "know-it-all" and more "one of the guys" if I wrote in that manner. I wanted to foster a community spirit but went about it the wrong way. All I ever see on this site is "Black Men who like White Cock" or "Why are Black Men Bigger?" and it sickens me. I hope I didn't sicken my older black brothers with what I wrote.

The people who brand you and outcast for being intelligent, articulate and educated are a part of the very problem they decry. I have talked about my feelings about being an outcast and I understand how that feels. You'd surfprised that I got a lot of response from people who are NOT black who felt the same as they attempted to overcome their own environmental bigotry and the like.

I am glad that you are choosing to use this voice. I think the majority of the board will find it much easier to read. Also, we have MANY international members whose first language is not English--so posting in this articulate and cogent fashion will help them as well.

One of the great things about this place is our ability to come together as a community and to learn fron each other if we are but the least bit willing.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hardblack2006 said:
The word "nigger" was never meant as a friendly greeting among black men. It was and continues to be a derogatory term used to demean people of African descent.

thats not true, i grew up in a town where there were 700 irish-catholic white kids, 1 black kid, 1 lebanese kid, 1 vietnamese kid, and me(georgian kid). the white boys called the black kid "nigger", the lebanese kid "nigger", and me "nigger"...even though me and the lebanese kid had white skin. they just said it to make us feel different/inferior or to single us out cuz we had strange names.

Anyway, as there has been some confusion as expressed by GoneA, my two questions were:

1. Do the black men you (you being LPSG readers - I initially thought black, but of any race) have seen and/or are friends with have large penises?

2. Do you, as black men who have big penises (which I assume you have since you are on this forum) face jealousy from other black men because of your big penis and how do you deal with it?

Ty
hi-
1.) i go to the Y too, and i stopped showcasing my cock after a got a scowl from some western european dude. i just sit there with my towel on until everyone leaves; ive learned that unnecessary attention is usually a bad thing. as for the question, no ive never seen a dude with a dick as big as mine(soft, ive never seen another dude hard, in person), but i havent really seen too many dicks to begin with.

2.) its like a superhero keeping his identity secret...dont let anyone who doesnt need to know..know---and about ur friends that insult u over having a big dick, just say some shit to them to make them feel insecure about their dicks...let them know what that shit feels like.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
blackmeatpounda said:

My point was that I wanted to show everyone that black men face the same problems every other race faces with regard to penis size; that is that most black men, like all men, feel that their penis is too small and/or would like to have a bigger one. Black men also face the added pressure of having to live up to the big black myth and I believe that is the reason why I have faced antagonism for my large black penis from my modestly and averagely endowed black friends. I have no black friends, out of the 50 or so I have seen naked or talked to about penis size, that have penises that are any more than slightly above average when soft and/or hard. I wanted mainly black respondants, with other races responding too, also testifying that the black big dick myth is untrue. I know it is but the myth still persists, even on this website. I also wanted everyone to see that being black and having a big dick has its downpoints, which it most definitely does. My black friends, as I went to a predominately black public school, would make quasi-racist comments about my penis in the locker room or on the few occasions we masturbated in group settings. I would be compared to animals, such as donkeys, but not in a positive "yo man, props for the big dick" sort of way, more in a degrading way, just as the black slaves were compared to animals. Now I don't want to get into a slavery or black history discussion, but as I read in the book "Hung," in which the author makes a strong case for the animalization and fetishization of black men based on the big black dick myth, there is a disturbing trend towards defining black men as sexual beasts with big dicks. That is a shame and I'd like to stop those sorts of threads on this website. Sure, I find myself sometimes describing my penis as "a big black dick" and that goes against what I'm trying to stop. I guess I get too wrapped up in trying to impress and get a reaction, but it is true that my penis is big and is black. I just wish that it wasn't assumed that it is big because it is black. It is the cause that my friends never talked to me and rarely passed me the ball in gym class and why this animosity lasted for at least one period after gym class. More selfishly, the myth also makes women see me as less special because I have a big penis because, in their view, all black men have big penises like mine. Hung white men are wowed at, hung black men face reactions from women llike "well, I guess that's average for a black guy."

Ty

Hello Ty,

What sickens you about my thread "Black Men Who Love White Cock"? BTW- one of that thread's main points was to explore how Black Men Think, Talk, Fantasize, and Desire The Cocks of White Men- does that "sicken" you, because you are Homophobic?

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
thats not true, i grew up in a town where there were 700 irish-catholic white kids, 1 black kid, 1 lebanese kid, 1 vietnamese kid, and me(georgian kid). the white boys called the black kid "nigger", the lebanese kid "nigger", and me "nigger"...even though me and the lebanese kid had white skin. they just said it to make us feel different/inferior or to single us out cuz we had strange names.

With all due respect rhino, the usage by some youngsters in your town does not change the facts.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't read all the replies, so this is coming in from left field - I think I could handle being "picked on" for having a large penis....most guys dream of dating a woman that thinks we have a big one or are great in bed....who gives a shit what guys think?

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
Ty, Wow! You clean up well!

I think you should let those comments roll off your back. Haven't you received any compliments or positive remarks? For my part, the positives of my size FAR, FAR outweigh the negatives. As a matter of fact, the only negative comment I've received was, "NO! That is TOO big to go in MY ass!" She was soon dismissed. The myth is annoying though--especially when it comes along with graphics that were obviously meant to demean.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cricketsliar said:
Hello Ty,

What sickens you about my thread "Black Men Who Love White Cock"? BTW- one of that thread's main points was to explore how Black Men Think, Talk, Fantasize, and Desire The Cocks of White Men- does that "sicken" you, because you are Homophobic?

I knew when I started writing on this site that if I offended any gay guy they would label me homophobic. That's a cop out moved not backed up with fact, like if I called you racist. I have nothing against gays even though I'm not one. I was sickened by your post because, from what I could stomach to read from it, and I'll admit I didn't read the beginning, was bullshit about huge black guys who have inferiority complexes and like smaller white cock because of it. It sickens me because all black men aren't huge and there is no real difference in the average penis lengths between black men and white men, even though some guys will debate about that.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ty, you may be young, and that in itself leads me to cut you some slack due to your inexperience, but actually reading a thread might broaden your knowledge and your thinking. And it does not have to threaten your heterosexuality (or whatever).

It's not a wonder you'll get called on some statements you make on this site. Anybody who ventures an opinion that riles another will get a response here. Accountability rules.

I believe it is real for you to have the sense of feeling sickened. You might want to learn something about that.

I'm 100% straight, and when I was at your age had little contact or knowledge of gays. I guess I could say the same could be true of my knowledge of people of colour. Women. Everyone. I also had much less self awareness of myself.

You'll see that if Cricketsliar has a problem with you dissing his thread without you actually reading it, you can only look foolish. Respect.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
I knew when I started writing on this site that if I offended any gay guy they would label me homophobic. That's a cop out moved not backed up with fact, like if I called you racist. I have nothing against gays even though I'm not one. I was sickened by your post because, from what I could stomach to read from it, and I'll admit I didn't read the beginning, was bullshit about huge black guys who have inferiority complexes and like smaller white cock because of it. It sickens me because all black men aren't huge and there is no real difference in the average penis lengths between black men and white men, even though some guys will debate about that.

I've never once used the phrase "inferiority complex" in my thread to describe the way Black men regard White Men's cocks. I did refer to reverse fascination, but "inferiority complex" seems more in keeping with tone of your thread "jealousy from the brothas".

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
It is the cause that my friends never talked to me and rarely passed me the ball in gym class and why this animosity lasted for at least one period after gym class. Ty

Ty --

I'm glad you're speaking English now.

I can't believe your friends have this reaction without you somehow helping put this show on the road. I mean, you're saying they do this from jealousy and resentment of your penis? I hope I'm not reading you right.

I've known guys with enormous endowments -- but very few (none, really) who were generally resented because of it.

Some endowed guys have complexes about their 'gift.' I've known guys like that who were ridiculed on that score ... but it was an element of their psyche, and not their anatomy, that caused the problem.

We get back from the world what we put out.

If that's not the case here, then maybe you need new friends.

Hope this is okay to say.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
I've known guys with enormous endowments -- but very few (none, really) who were generally resented because of it.

Some endowed guys have complexes about their 'gift.' I've known guys like that who were ridiculed on that score ... but it was an element of their psyche, and not their anatomy, that caused the problem.
Yes, I quite agree! It's a sad day when something as inconsequential as the size of one's penis becomes a major factor in the way one adult treats another. Actually, if anything, I've seen this behavior demonstrated more amongst children than I have fully grown men.

Or, perhaps, I use the term 'fully grown men' to liberally.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only thing that startled me is the fact that you mentioned circle jerks and what not, stuff that "in my hood" would have been extremely taboo and people would not consider you a "man" if you even talked about it. Maybe that's cause of me growing up in The Heart of North Carolina. Doesn't make me look at you different tho'...I think that kinda stuff is just man-stuff that people experience. Nothing gay about it, I don't think.

Anyway in response. I have friends that are big. But we don't talk about it. The biggest of us know it and the smaller may joke about it on the every now and then. When girls talk to one of my boys about another guy, he may reveal what he knows.

Actually my boys saw pics I took of myself on my computer and they were all shocked. Only reason I know they talked about it is because after that, the girls started talking about it...and they had to hear it from somewhere. I don't think anyone was jealous...it was more of a "That's my n****!" kinda thing and left alone. I think now they look forward to hearing from a girl I did or something...like they always trying to pitt me up with some girl and talking me up. *shrugs*

My boys are pretty much cool about it tho'....

...and for the record, dialect does not denotate sophistication. Maybe connotate, but never denotates. You guys bashed him pretty hard for the way he talked. And his talking like that showed he felt comfortable, that's all. :)

Athena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The men I know don't talk about other men's penises and I don't remember asking. One for the future I think.

It used to hurt how people treated me because of the way I spoke. I'm not so bothered now. A little sad because the way I speak and the words I use seem to be a barrier.

Black cock? In my younger days I had a few. Two were outstanding: 1. A ten inch thick thing on a skinny little guy from Sierra Leone and 2. the love of my life, damn sexy despite only having four inches on his 6ft+ body.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, i'll put some cents in now too....

what BIgBoy9239 said (i think that was his numerical nom du guerre?) about how endowed ALL his black friends were.....if it's a stereotype, how do you explain those measurements?

i have been with a number of "dudes of color" and probably an equal number of white dudes. all the black guys were as big as the biggest white guy i have seen, except one, who was a bit smaller thanh the largest white guy. and some of the black guys were realy mammoth...like 9.5 and 12 inches respectively. one due in the high school locker room showering had a glistening dark black corncob-lengthed and thick limp penis so i'm not sure how much a stereotype that was! :wink:

i think "brothas" tend to hang a little larger when limp, which might cause the stereotype to 'expand' a bit, and of course all races can have well-endowed members (no pun intended!) but from ym experiences and talks with my pals, dudes of african decent have a greater chance of well-endowed and i trhink the biggest dudes i've ever seen, at least in porn, are definitely black guys.