Jealousy over my pics.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been chatting with a guy from Turkey for the last two weeks or so. I live in Michigan. He is originally from war-torn Syria. He is deeply closeted and never been with a man before. He is a very handsome guy in his upper 20s and is a very nice guy to chat with. He has expressed a strong desire to move in with me once his refugee status is resolved. I told him that maybe one day we could do that and it will take many months and maybe even years before that can happen. Needless to say he seems to be quite smitten by me. Earlier this morning I mentioned to him that I sent a few adult pics to another man last night and I don't consider the idea of me sending my pics to another man to be a big deal. He got very upset by this to the point where he wanted me to promise to never send any more pics to anyone else because he loves me. I told him I have sent only a few pics out because that's all I've got, which is the truth, and I've sent them out to several other guys over the years in exchange for them to send me a few of their pics in return, which they cheerfully have. He again implored me to never send out pics again and I told him I could not promise to do that and he got really sad and dejected by it and displayed a strong statement of jealousy by it all. So upon thinking about it later I thought maybe something was wrong. Do you think he is right asking me to promise not to never send out pics again? Or do you think it was my right to send out pics no matter if I was seeing someone or not?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you think he is right asking me to promise not to never send out pics again? Or do you think it was my right to send out pics no matter if I was seeing someone or not?

I'm only going to address this part. The rest is a very sticky area.

No, I don't think he's right asking you not to send any pics to others. You guys are countries apart and years away from any possible personal interaction.

Yes, you have the right to do whatever you want actually. Exchanging pics with others is very minor.

Hell, my partner and I have been together for over 6 years, and we'll exchange pics with others.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been chatting with a guy from Turkey for the last two weeks or so. I live in Michigan. He is originally from war-torn Syria. He is deeply closeted and never been with a man before. He is a very handsome guy in his upper 20s and is a very nice guy to chat with. He has expressed a strong desire to move in with me once his refugee status is resolved. I told him that maybe one day we could do that and it will take many months and maybe even years before that can happen. Needless to say he seems to be quite smitten by me. Earlier this morning I mentioned to him that I sent a few adult pics to another man last night and I don't consider the idea of me sending my pics to another man to be a big deal. He got very upset by this to the point where he wanted me to promise to never send any more pics to anyone else because he loves me. I told him I have sent only a few pics out because that's all I've got, which is the truth, and I've sent them out to several other guys over the years in exchange for them to send me a few of their pics in return, which they cheerfully have. He again implored me to never send out pics again and I told him I could not promise to do that and he got really sad and dejected by it and displayed a strong statement of jealousy by it all. So upon thinking about it later I thought maybe something was wrong. Do you think he is right asking me to promise not to never send out pics again? Or do you think it was my right to send out pics no matter if I was seeing someone or not?

RUN FORREST, RUN! (serious)

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the pics thing is just a symptom. The real issue seems to be the nature of your relationship. You said that "he has expressed a strong desire to move in with me once his refugee status is resolved. I told him that maybe one day we could do that and it will take many months and maybe even years before that can happen." It seems to me that "moving in" to him means something more along the lines of a "home for two or three or four or more, in loveland. . . " In other words, marriage.

Everyone has his own idea of what constitutes a relationship. He's from a conservative culture where there are lots of rules about exclusivity. I suspect he'd not only want you not sending photos of yourself to other guys, but would expect an exclusive relationship also. There's nothing wrong with that; many couples are that way. I know neither myself nor my wife would ever think of sending out intimate pics of ourselves to others; not because of any "rule" laid down but just because that's implicitly agreed upon by us. But if that's not the way you see things, I think you'd better clarify things pretty quick with him or end the relationship before it goes much further.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JockVamp, as a foreigner living in Turkey I often receive messages from guys who are living here due to problems in their own country; unfortunately these guys very quickly declare their love to me (and my friends) even before meeting in person :(

After chatting for a few minutes they discuss living together and marriage. Naturally I question their sincerity and reasons.

A really cute guy sent me a message last night and the conversation quickly turned to a desire for a relationship with me.

I soon block these conversations even if I find the guy attractive.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, no it isn't "right" for him to tell you not to send your pics out. You aren't in a committed relationship. You haven't even met or dated, from the information provided. In short, he has no claim to you.

However, this would be true even if you are living together in a committed relationship. They are YOUR image and you are certainly entitled to send your image out to people who you are comfortable with sending them and are willing to see them. (Feel free to send me any pictures. *smile*).

Now, his possessiveness is scary. It may be cultural. It may be that he has had his life unrooted and needs control of his surroundings in order to feel comfortable. It may be he is a total whack-job. It may be a lot of different things. I am not sure I would want that in my life... ever... ever... EVER! I am far too independent to let anyone pressure me into that kind of seclusion.

W

wavejock

This is probably the most ridiculous bizarre thing I have ever read. First off the idea of having an ongoing chat, other then just a friendly back and forth, with someone overseas that moves to " can I move in with you" is so Fd up I cant believe anyone would even entertain something like that. But ok..I guess some people do that and fall for someone a gazillion miles away that they dont have any idea what they are about lol. But to even ask if it is odd that someone would get mad at you for sending pics, shows not only is that guy nuts but you are nuts for even having to ask the question. If you are talking with someone, overseas of all places, but really anyone you have never met, who gets mad at you for sending pics to someone the answer is to immediately block and never to talk to that person again.

And just as an aside..to say you sent those "adult" pictures because that is all you have is really just nonsense. I can literally take any picture I want with my phone, no matter what type of phone it is, and have it ready in like 30 seconds. What do you do? take pictures with film and a camera and take it to a fotomat for development?

I hope this post isnt real because it either makes no sense or it is an example of how easily people get scammed in life. Whats next. responding to an email from a Nigerian prince who wants to give you money?

Let me take you back 30 years when you were not able, or if at all possible to chat to a guy from Turkey.

When Turkey was from recently war torn Middle East, or a few years prior, WW One. A few years after to that, WW Two.

Yup, be ready for WW Three. Over the same shit they have been arguing about ever since.

What is that again???? Glad I have a big cock, it will save me .......according to Wally.

Reactions: sangheili90

Red flags!! Alarm bells!!

Trust your instinct! RUN!!!!!!!!!

That's what they did back then. :) How does a generation these days teach survival instinct to another when in this generation it goes from no telephone, to WALKING ON THE MOON, telephone, mobile telephone, COMPUTER , mobile phone, satellite navigation in a generation, 20 years....???? :) :)

I used to and my family used to shit in a can when growing up in Holland Park Brisbane before sewerage.

Say that now to a young kid and they would shrivel in their pants :) Yet, I look better than most half my age. I think it is because we once discovered our own future walking through creeks

Imagination. Just try to take it away from me :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whats next. responding to an email from a Nigerian prince who wants to give you money?

You'd be amazed at how many people get hooked by these scams. Or the ones recently:
a) the phone calls from "Windows Technical Services" in order to access your computer and "fix it";
b) the "We couldn't deliver, so please print out the following label"; (which I can't even wrap my brain around)
c) the "we need you to act as next of kin" emails;
d) the "IRS" phone calls and emails which are so bogus it isn't funny because the IRS won't call or email you...ever;

The list goes on....

Reactions: keenobserver