Jealousy!!!

I suppose I'm just venting but my emotions are a riptide right now. I'm 21 a virgin and have a best friend who's the same age and has girls whenever he wants. I like to think its more envy than jealousy because I don't resent him for it. He is much better looking than I and tends to attract all the girls. Not to mention I'm a bit of a social outcast so I have trouble talking to people.

He constantly tells me its not that great and I shouldn't have a problem waiting but then again he gets laid or blown every few days or so or has erotic contact with lots of girls. My sex drive is huge and i feel like im gonna explode. Masturbation doesn't get the job done I just wanna screw something for hours and am afraid at this rate I'm gonna start humping air while walking down the street.

Yeah I'm ranting and it doesn't sound very coherent but its an outlet for my frustration :firedevil:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes you have to leave your friends behind, and ride solo and see what you are made out of yourself. It happens. Just try going out with a different set of friends or alone.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see anything wrong with the way you look. Smiling attracts women and some of us like quiet shy guys. I agree with the above poster, maybe you should hang out with someone else for awhile meet some new people, new girls. You might find that there are more women interested in you than you think :eek:)

Well its not like he's being a cockblock or anything in fact he's always encouraging me and stuff trying to get me to hit on people and talk. I am just envious of how easily he does it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well sometimes some of us are better at communicating with the opposite sex. I can understand the envy I have a girl friend like your friend. You'll meet someone :eek:)

FUnny thing is you can put me in front of a crowd of people and I could speak for hours on end and make it engaging. Put me one on one and then I start to panic.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FUnny thing is you can put me in front of a crowd of people and I could speak for hours on end and make it engaging. Put me one on one and then I start to panic.

Awww, I'm much better one on one. Crowds intimidate me.

Ok, so why do you get so nervous one on one? Are you putting to much pressure on yourself?

Awww, I'm much better one on one. Crowds intimidate me.

Ok, so why do you get so nervous one on one? Are you putting to much pressure on yourself?
I suppose I am I want to bring somebody happiness and not be alone

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so when your with a female one on one, try to concentrate on just that moment. What she is talking about. Push everything else out of your mind. Smile and try to be engaging.

Everyone is nervous, especially with someone new.

It's ironic at at home talking to groups but I'm paranoid as hell. But I get nervous one on one

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well like I said we all get nervous one on one. Try to keep the conversation flowing when you are nervous. The next thing you know time will have flew by and you will be more relaxed.

Maybe some of the guys reading this can tell you what they do :eek:) Most of the guys I'm friends with say they are nervous when they talk to someone one on one.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not ditching, sometimes you really have to go solo and see what you are made of. I remember when I did, because my friend would get all the attention because he's a light skin black guy. We are similar build and I'm more exotic looking.

So I decided to go out without him a couple of times. And I would be approach, and met folks and figure what worked and didn't work.

And when me and my friend went out, I went out on my own and move the crowd.

Now he calls me a social butterfly :wink:

So going out on your own isn't ditching, its development

I can't ditch him he's my adopted brother

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some people can pick up women in clubs and bars mainly because they can talk bullshit for hours. Women in those situations tend to respond well to that, even though down the line they will most likely find that the person they hooked up with isn’t actually right for them. If you find it difficult to pick up women in that kind of social setting, it doesn’t mean you’re inept or can’t pick up women all together. Try to set up a date with women away from those settings and take them someone where you can be alone. You will most likely find it easier to talk away and make yourself look impressive. Speaking personally, like you I tend not to be good at picking up women at bars by 'chatting them up', unless they initiate conversation with me. Yet I am still very good at convincing women to have sex with me if I do say so myself :wink:, usually by meeting women away from the bar scenario. There is more than one way to skin a cat so to speak, your freind may have mastered to bar pick up method but its not the only way. If its just the whole one to one thing that gets you nervous, try hitting on a group of women and see which one seems to be into you most lol.

Last edited:

Ben che's not a bar rat but instead uses the internet to bring them in haha

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr Bulldog, you know how I feel about you by now :smile:. You're a good looking guy and a lovely one so put your confidence hat on and you'll do just fine.

Mr Bulldog, you know how I feel about you by now :smile:. You're a good looking guy and a lovely one so put your confidence hat on and you'll do just fine.
Miss I do believe your stalking me haha. J/k I know I just had to vent and get it out of my system so I can start fresh.