Jean-Claude Van Damme

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've searched high and low here for a thread about him, but only came up with the thread in the funny section. So I figured I'd start one about him.

Does anybody have any revealing pics of him? Also, I know that he's shown his famous ass in many a movie, but has he ever done a full frontal? I know he did a hard to make out full frontal in the movie In Hell, which, at least to me, showed nice promise that he is bigger than average. I've seen most of his movies, but I know that he's done a lot of straight-to-video movies recently, that I haven't seen. I wonder if he's done any more revealing scenes in any of those? I also remember, ages ago, him on Conan O'Brien, where Conan asked if he ever was going to do full frontal nudity, to which Jean-Claude began replying in the affirmative, but was interrupted, and never finished giving his answer. :( Anyway, I know this is totally random, but I've been thinking about it lately.:biggrin1:

His best VPL and bulge scenes, that I know of, are in:

Double Team (wet shorts)
Lionheart (spandex and sweats)
Desert Heat (jeans)
Legionnaire (sitting with bulge showing)
Double Impact (tights)
Kickboxer (sitting with bulge showing, and in his kickboxing shorts)

Reactions: deleted3508981

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I agree about Double Team. Make sure you watch the full frame version. When he gets out of that pool in them wet grey boxer shorts. They cling to him and his dick. You almost can see directly thru them. See the entire shape and outline and even some of the flesh color. Def. the best vpl scene of his.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I agree about Double Team. Make sure you watch the full frame version. When he gets out of that pool in them wet grey boxer shorts. They cling to him and his dick. You almost can see directly thru them. See the entire shape and outline and even some of the flesh color. Def. the best vpl scene of his.
Absolutely! I love that scene! It's probably my favorite of him so far. The ones in Lionheart are pretty great, as well. Especially the wet spandex one!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well,
First off, I'm thrilled to see a recent post from Alex8 :banana: You've been missed!!

Now On Topic, I sure am happy that Van Damme likes to show his glutes so much. Just an awesome ass! I just wish he wasn't so modest about revealing his tool package:mad:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hi. I love Van Damme's body, ass, legs, abs... He is hot! There is a hot scene in the movie "The Replicant". The detective takes the killer's clone (an innocent man who is learning from scratch) to his home to examine his body to know if there is any kind of device that might be connecting the killer with his clone. The clone gets scared when the detective takes his clothing off (Van Damme's clothing), leaving him in briefs. The screenplayer could have taken advantage of that moment for a deeper examination. Maybe an anal exam o a genital examination. The device could be anywhere on his body or inside it. LOL.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry, I'm sure he has a following somewhere in the world but hasn't he been soooo over like 15 years ago? I'm with Mecurialbliss on this, I much prefer Dolph Lundgren, Brandon Lee or Michael Dudikoff when it comes to c-list action stars.