Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
He now looks like a bag of shit,,, shame cos he was very very attractive when younger but a hectic lifestyle does that i suppose

still has a very nice arse but his face now lets him down (thats not down to his age as some men his age are still highly attractive)

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this pic. is fake if you look him up on google search you will see the real pic. he has shorts on.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I've ever seen a movie or have been a fan in the traditional sense, but ...my God, he was so gorgeously hot in the 90's! I have jacked-off to pics of JCVD possibly more than any other celebrity. There's been so many hot pics out there over the years, of him in tight tiny swimsuits. Or just studly in a pair of tight jeans with a nice bulge. Back in my innocent days, I fantasized meeting him in the gym, striking up a conversation and going back to his place where I would lose my virginity to him! lol!

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He now looks like a bag of shit,,, shame cos he was very very attractive when younger but a hectic lifestyle does that i suppose

still has a very nice arse but his face now lets him down (thats not down to his age as some men his age are still highly attractive)
Let's just sit on his ass and cover his face