Jean Sarkozy

D_Artie Fischal

Account Disabled
Media
French President's son Jean Sarkozy.... sporting a nice bulge in slacks. Any other pics?

jeansarkozy.jpg

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please forgive Christophe, he doesn't know about democracy...

He has just forgotten that 53% of the population has voted for him... 53% for the most hated french president ?... so the 47 other percent are good people and are more "important" than the other.

Pourquoi amener un débat politique là où il n'y en avait pas ? Mais bon, pour compenser, si on parlait du fils de Ségolène ? Il est plus à ton goût sans doute ?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The French President in his pre-wedding news coverage, dressed in casual slacks, was free-balling his package. He appeared to be HUGE. I would guess him to be as large as LPSG's Vinnie or Quercusome---if not larger! It is no wonder that his son Jean sports a big bulge! "Like father, like son"
The 3% plurality that elected Sarkozy president must have come from French women.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good-looking boy, bulge is okay, nothing extraordinary. Reminds me of that big kind of French face, like Jalil Lespert, or Guillaume or Gerard Depardieu, Michal Denard (ballet dancer from 70s), Deneuve. I think Sarkozy pere looks good too, at least that big nose is interesting.

There's not any democracy much of anywhere, we've just gotten used to what we get. I'm glad he's the president though. I mean--what about 'democratic elections in Iraq'? The phrase has lost all meaning.

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sarkozy is a wanker. i have many french friends, many of whom voted for him, in the most part because they thought that royal lacked substance. almost all of them hate him now and are even offended by his manipulation of the media and the way he is changing the once, dare i say it, sacred office of president.
BUT i have always thought his son is fucking hot and it is a bonus to know that he is sporting a rather large appendage! haha