Jean with Room - Gussets

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hung, Jul 5, 2005.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some time back I read a post about jeans with room. Someone suggested trying a brand made by Gusset.

Well today, I finally ordered a pair. They look good. Will post a follow up to this message to report my satisfaction/dis-satisfaction regarding these jeans. The ad copy on their web site looks great. The proof will be in how they fit and feel. Will be eagerly awaiting the product.

2. openwide

openwide Member

I posted the gusset jean info. I love mine and will never go back to other jeans. They're cut like climbing pants and are of great quality. Hopefully the company won't go out of business (like e2u did).

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's any consolation, openwide, when e2u went under about 18 months ago my wife called to stock up on my favorite undies. The person she spoke with *implied* that the product would be back at some point, under another name or from another company. We can always hope, eh??

Signed,
    Another Brokenhearted Devotee

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Jeans arrived. I have field tested them. The fit and feel is great, and the comfort factor for enough room is better than any jeans I have ever worn. I usually freeball fulltime and they are very comfortable for that also. Glad I ordered them and the cost, including is not unreasonable.

Anyone else have Gusset Jeans? Would like to hear about your experiences.

Draft saved Draft deleted