Jeans advice needed ...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Viper73, May 4, 2006.

1. Viper73

Viper73 Active Member

Albums:
    Hey,

I'm searching for a new pair of jeans... one that will put my best "assets" on display (if you get my drift).

My search originally began with the Diesel Zathan... exactly what I was looking for... except... the thighs don't fit. If I upsize, then the ass doesn't.

My next choice was the Diesel Zaf... fits like a glove. But the flare concerns me.... I don't want to look like the long lost Brady :biggrin1: .

A co-worker suggested 7 for all Mankind. However their style system confuses the hell out of me. To further complicate matters, the fit info they have on their website is circa 2003.

I'm looking for their lowest rise, boot cut, slimfit jean with a button fly. The wash was easy.... their Dark New York. Does anyone know what style number I should be looking for (T519 , T520, T521...)?

The local retailer stocks tons of Diesel and 7... unfortunately they're as confused by the 7's as I am. Any assistance is greatly appreciated... I'm open to other suggestions as well.

- Viper

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Try the search feature. There have been many discussions of jeans here.

3. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    Yes, many threads have addressed this concern. Lucky brand button fly and the Chip & Pepper "Big Pickle" style jeans have worked for me.

As Lex says, do the search. There are about ten different brands LPSG members have recommended.

Robert

4. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted