jeans and bulges

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, i'm sure this isn't a new topic to this but since i've come here, i've noticed that a make a bulge in the jeans i wear, so i keep trying to cross my legs. any ideas?

Isil_Siluvalyë

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I find that a fairly good thing to see at least once a day, but that's me. But, if you're really concerned about it, try wearing looser pants.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure. Don't cross your legs. Actually I find that while leaning back against a desk or wall, if I cross my legs while standing there is a huge bulge showing. Makes for lots of attention.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never worry about the bulge showing down my right thigh. I have very large balls that causes a bulge on the right. I get stares at times when wearing 501's. That is my normal anatomy so let em look if they want.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm...just bulges situations I enjoy fat ones compacts inside lowrise jeans...maybe expectionaly in some in pants suits but it envolves the right conditions to get my attention: The guy is walking fast as crossing the busy road and its a bit windy because the top of suit will open up to show me, as I can see although he is soft he is very fat penis and balls wise too...hmmm..but this situation is problematic because I dont like man into boxers undearwears presenting bulges most of the time anyways..it looks too loosed hanging down...but I sure know is more confy to many guys.

Regarding erections my favorities clothed ones are those on sweatpants...but my really favority is plain nude..but than we are talking about bulges not erections...:tongue: well..as erections can be semihard ones...I love to play with semi hard penis the most when outside me..because when erected it must be inside.

Mmmmm...now I got excited with all of that...:lmao: I for sure do not "blame" anyone for that but myself as almost always my mind do these to me...lol...

Have a great lunch break everybody!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question is: "Why is a bulge in Jeans Bad?

Most males appreciate a bulge. I think a bulge in one's jeans is the same as a set of breast on a female figure.

As a young male many years ago, I appreciated the Sears Cataloge in the Outhouse. The bra ads were a great stimulus.

I don't see any problem with a bulge in the jeans either . . . I get 'em as low and tight as I can; for example, Lucky brand slim bootleg, or I've got a pair of Ed Hardy's that are even lower and tighter. The visibility of the bulge depends on what I'm wearing underneath.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well you can wear looser fitting jeans. I've seen some so baggy that you could hide a 5 pound salami in your pants and no one would notice. There are a load of choices these days as to how tight or loose a fit you can get. On the other hand, why not just enjoy the fact that you have a big bulge?

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, i go to university and i dont want to have the whole "omg you have an erection!" "no...i dont, it's just me soft" debate and also i wear very baggy jeans, it's not a problem when i stand but when i'm sitting it's like mount fuji and it's a right pain in the arse! it's not even the jeans bulging up cuz i tested that, it's all me.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, i go to university and i dont want to have the whole "omg you have an erection!" "no...i dont, it's just me soft" debate and also i wear very baggy jeans, it's not a problem when i stand but when i'm sitting it's like mount fuji and it's a right pain in the arse! it's not even the jeans bulging up cuz i tested that, it's all me.

Well, than I would never noticed your bulge too.

My ex used to wear baggy jeans and top of that long large T-shirts and shirts too and I only found out about his big size when he took his pants off. But he wore boxes with it...but is so much extra thick jeans fabric going on that something like a mounti fuji may not even be the "real thing"...:confused:

Some people may notice and you more than everybody else because you know what you have hidden, for sure.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got used to have a bulge on my pants. On the office i wear dark color pants with strechy boxers (boxer brief are too tight and regular boxers too loose).
But on weekends i wear my jeans without underwear. like wallace said FREEDOM

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got used to have a bulge on my pants. On the office i wear dark color pants with strechy boxers (boxer brief are too tight and regular boxers too loose).
But on weekends i wear my jeans without underwear. like wallace said FREEDOM

Hmmm...what are you going to wear when giving me my pistacchio cone, Cofrader?

* hopefully something with sungas underneath...:rolleyes: :tongue: *