Jeans bulge - deceptive?

Aussie86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. Is it just me or do you find that the jeans bulge for guys wearing underwear is deceptive? I know some shorter guys who look like the have a huge bulge because it sits in front of their balls whereas my penis goes around underneath my balls and provides a bulge in the middle but the rest of my package remains less obvious and appears to be a smaller bulge. Obviously when I'm commando or hard it appears more obvious.
Your thoughts or experiences?

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like I have said in the past my bulges in jeans look huge but behind the balls infront of the balls. Makes no difference it my balls that do most oc the bulging most of the time down one leg. I was married to my Ex for 10 years before she realized the bulge was not from my dick. I am no pewee just have big Balls.

hornyt2k5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also the matter of Grow-er vs. Show-er to keep in mind. Soft I'm hardly impressive, and therefore any bulge I have isn't going to be much. Hard, it goes down my leg, but I'm shy, so I don't generally walk around with a raging hardon going down my leg in public. I don't think jeans bulge is an accurate barometer of actual size.

D

deleted3782

Hey guys. Is it just me or do you find that the jeans bulge for guys wearing underwear is deceptive? I know some shorter guys who look like the have a huge bulge because it sits in front of their balls whereas my penis goes around underneath my balls and provides a bulge in the middle but the rest of my package remains less obvious and appears to be a smaller bulge. Obviously when I'm commando or hard it appears more obvious.
Your thoughts or experiences?

I agree. Bigger dicks might hang out of sight, smaller dicks might be propped up a little higher. I remember a long discussion with friends years ago about this, and concensus agreed with your observations.

Lesson learned: go for the guy showing no bulge if you are looking for a large wang.

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bulge in jeans can be impressive, but I'm a grower with really big nuts, so when soft it is all balls making the bulge, when hard you can start to see my cock as is goes down my right leg.

D

deleted837872

I have a small cock but in jeans I look bigger, hence, I wear them tighter than most. I equate this deception with women wearing padded brassieres. Now theres false advertising! :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a small cock but in jeans I look bigger, hence, I wear them tighter than most. I equate this deception with women wearing padded brassieres. Now theres false advertising! :tongue:

True!

Fat bulges are exciting to look at..false or not! :biggrin1: