Jeans bulge -- show what you got

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure this has been done, but for me, a good bulge in jeans never gets old. Not a "skin tight show everything bulge" but just a regular dude, wearin' his jeans (or any pants for that matter) who happens to be man and you can tell right away by looking at the crotch.

Let the postings begin:

Attachments

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn right, a natural bulge in jeans, or a natural looking bulge in jeans is hot.

A circus side show bulge or 8 inch hanging sausage image looks like you're trying to show off and is a turn off.

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
damn right, a natural bulge in jeans, or a natural looking bulge in jeans is hot.

A circus side show bulge or 8 inch hanging sausage image looks like you're trying to show off and is a turn off.

right? The best bulges are when the dude doesn't even know it's showing. Just part of being a man.

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Troy Aikman had a few great shots in the early 90's. There was one of used for a Met Rx ad or even on the box that I cannot find where he was showing a great bulge in his 501s

Attachments

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think that dude who can honestly say he doesn't know he's showing a bulge in his jeans has yet to be born. He may not give it as much thought as some of us do however ;-)

I think both a just-part-of-being-a-man natural bulge and a circus freak package are hot, the main thing for me is that the bloke is limp inside those jeans since this in itself is a natural.

right? The best bulges are when the dude doesn't even know it's showing. Just part of being a man.