Jeans bulges!!! Yours and any others you find!! Arent they so sexy!!!!!!

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i saw the post and just had to comment on it on behalf of my boyfriend. because i know he probably won't. he is on this site. he hangs around 4 to 5 inches only. but i think it is a blessing he is so tall. and has a semi large bone structure. it's like looking at a pit bull in human form. most places don't make pants the right size for him. so he has to suck it up and wear tight pants. and i love to sit there and just walk up and be all like poke --> . greatest thing in the world. he asked me at first why i did it. simple i love the fact that i can always clearly see where my penis is. lol. lately though it gets more entertaining cause he can't go any where with out the jail bait staring at it. and it is so funny how frustrated he gets. cause he doesn't want any of them. but some of them have the balls to walk up to him and open there mouths. it's funny to watch him turn them down while they stare at what seems to be growing down his leg. to me if he were smaller you would think he had a hard on every time you saw it. but he's just sorta hanging out there. look at Accuracybyvolume if you want to see his pic, or there is a nice one of me giving him head on my album

brad

Just Browsing
Media
Just joined this site, and since the first pics I posted on my profile are pics of me in jeans I figured I'd add to the topic here