jeans for college kid

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Badenyon_Corbarff, Dec 13, 2011.

1. D_Badenyon_Corbarff

D_Badenyon_Corbarff Account Disabled

As the title says I'm looking and wondering what are the best jeans out there that will show off my ass and show that I have a decent bulge...gotta get the ladies to notice ;) I am a pour college kid however so I don't exactly have money to blow...thanks

-DD21

2. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    american eagle has awesome jeans. run about 50 a pair but sales happen usually after christmas also try them on sizing is strange.

3. MII

MII Member

Try Diesel Jeans :) They're cuts are great. AE and Abercrombie jeans are too formless for my taste

4. pdxjoe

Gold Member

Levi 501s do a fair job of showing your ass and bulge off. You will need to get the right size and shrink them some. They don't run too high in price.

5. Hotjock123

Hotjock123 Member

Ross sells really nice looking, designer brand jeans for super cheap!

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

and they last while. I buy 501 shrink to fit, old rigid indigo,check western wear stores. they run the best sales. I bought 4 pair @ $27 a pair and got free shipping. since I am slim, I have the legs narrowed an inch, cost me about $8 addl per pair. I can get 1 1/2 - 2 yrs wear or more out 4 pairs. I mainly wear shorts in warm weather, so my jeans spend 5 mos on the shelf.

501's kinda mold to your body after awhile, and with the button fly any bulge is accentuated.

7. LPSG84

LPSG84 Member

Check out Marshall's or TJMaxx. My personal favorites are True Religion or Buffalo Jeans (recently been finding them at Marshall's for around $45). If you live near a Buckle, check out their BKE brand, $55-$100. Just be sure to tell them you are needing jeans only, as they are pretty pushy. Any low-rise fit (9"-9.5") seems to enhance what I have.

8. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Maybe your college English prof will teach you the difference between "pour" and "poor"!
    Sorry to be a grammar grouch.

You don't need the ladies to notice; focus on bulges for the guys in your dorm. And if you "don't have money to blow," you can always "blow for money"!

9. D_Badenyon_Corbarff

D_Badenyon_Corbarff Account Disabled

Haha, thanks, it is definitely unlike me to not be able to differentiate between pour and poor, as I am also a grammar grouch.

10. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think self confidence will probably help you pull more girls than jeans that show off your ass and crotch.

Back the the spelling of pour/poor, at least you were looking for jeans that help enhance your ass and crotch, not genes that help enhance your ass and crotch!

11. bippy

bippy Member

Second the American Eagle recommendation; they're probably the best choice for college-age guys.

12. rickys9

rickys9 Member

also check out hollister.

13. 8inchbill

8inchbill Member

Albums:
    BUY LEVIS, the original, the best and the sexiest.

14. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

To be honest, a nice bulge and ass will look good in any brand. If you need a little help enhancing, I suggest Levi's (511's or 513's), Buffalo, or Abercrombie jeans. You want below the waist to enhance the front and skinny or slim fit to enhance the glutes.

Hope this helps...

15. josh20hung

josh20hung Active Member

I find that holister and ae Jeans are to loose and baggy unless you get the skinny but I hate them ... Abercrombie has awesome Jeans .. My favorite fit is the slim straight and also I was quite surprised with how great the slim Jeans from old navy fit .. You should check them out .. They are always super cheap and last a while

16. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

Not for anything but no college kid with an announce of style really wears levis 501s. Just sort of not what dudes wear. You want a bulge I guess but you also dont want to look liek you stepped out of 1995.

It sort of depends what your bod is like (tall short, athletic or not etc) AnF make great jeans and they hang low on the waist which look hot on a guy. PacSun also has so many styles including skinney/straight so you can do up your bulge that way. But really no Levis or Wranglers if you want any chance of a chick looking yoru way in college

17. D_BusterNutt

D_BusterNutt New Member

i work for abercrombie so i would definitely recommend their brand as i am always wearing them so i know how they fit. they ride low on the hips (hence the low-rise name lol) and do a swell job of showing off the assets :D (perhaps i'll post a pic to show an example)

Draft saved Draft deleted