Jeans/khakis On During Sex

DICKOBSESSED2021

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a huge fan of seeing the top of a guy's ass/underwear waist band during sex... Anyone else find these hot? There are some older Tyler Nixon and James Dean videos where their nice asses were barely showing while they were getting blown or fucking. Anyone have any of their favorite examples of this?

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I like the ideas of guys having their panst on but lowered while having sex, OR jacking off--seems more spontaneous that way, I guess
I’m with you there. I like having my jeans and underwear at my ankles when I’m getting fucked from behind and we’re both standing, as well as when I’m the one being the top. A buddy of mine used to pull them down to my ankles when rimming me too. Jacking off I’m almost always clothed, but lowered.

Yes, it seems more spontaneous that way.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m with you there. I like having my jeans and underwear at my ankles when I’m getting fucked from behind and we’re both standing, as well as when I’m the one being the top. A buddy of mine used to pull them down to my ankles when rimming me too. Jacking off I’m almost always clothed, but lowered.

Yes, it seems more spontaneous that way.
!!!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Same here, with short unbuttoned and spread, t-shirt pushed under armpits. Maybe we think, if someone comes in, we can put all our clothes right and pretend we weren't fucking!

Reactions: openfly and Padad7

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Same here, with short unbuttoned and spread, t-shirt pushed under armpits. Maybe we think, if someone comes in, we can put all our clothes right and pretend we weren't fucking!
I had a buddy who would rim me when I’d stop by his place on my way into work. He’d get behind me, reach around and unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip my jeans, and slide them down. Kneeling behind me he’d push his face into my briefs, and then slide them down around my ankles. He’d go to town, opening up my ass and fingering and tonguing me, slightly tickling me with his mustache. He had a big wall mirror and I would look over, see his face buried in my ass, with me bent over a table or chair, T-shirt still on, jeans and briefs around my ankles, boots still on. Sometimes he’d get my leg shaking involuntarily, belt buckle jingling. I’d always be up on the tip of my toes (wearing my boots still). He’d slide his hands up my chest, under my T-shirt.
After cumming, we’d talk for a minute while I pulled up my briefs and jeans and buckled up. I loved looking over at the mirror and seeing just my bare ass and legs, but everything else still clothed.

Reactions: openfly