Jeans that fit

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Chicago_Swimmer, May 23, 2005.

1. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    Does anyone have any recommendations on jeans designed with a larger crotch?

Chip & Pepper make one named "Big Pickle", but they are $180. Gap jeans ore horrible. I actually racked myself a couple times just sitting down in them. I have a pair of Nautica which are okay, but still the seam rides up and makes things uncomfortable. I'm looking for a pair that is designed specifically with some extra room in the crotch.

I do not need advice on how best to show off my cock. This is a question of comfort so any help in these regards is welcomed.

Thanks,
    Robert

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi, Robert:

I think grnman would be the authority to answer your question re. the roomier jeans. Hopefully, he'll see your thread, but you might find him in the chat room, too, just check from time to time. You might try sending him an instant message from his profile page, too. Good luck with your search, man, I know the miserable positions balls and cocks can be subjected to when confined too tightly.

Luke

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Perry Ellis jeans are fairly roomy and very comfortable.

4. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Robert,
    Ralph Lauren made some jeans called #67 Loose Fit which were very roomy in the thigh & offered a lot of space. Also the RL Jean, a bit tighter, but not bad.
    Chris

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Gap's instore jeans won't work, however, Gap makes a Baggy Fit Jean that is only available online at gap.com. It's all I wear--nice amount of room in the seat, crotch and thigh without being so loose that they fall off your ass. The are perfect if you need room in the front but don't want to sacrifice being able to see your ass. They are also in sale right now.

6. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

For the most part, jeans fit like crap. You would think designers could make clothes that fit. Second point, you can try on 5 pair of jeans from the same brand and they each fit a little differently, No consistency in manufacturing at all. So if you find a pair that's ok, try on several pair the same size and style and you might find the perfect fit. And forget mail order.
    So if you are starting from scratch, go to a better department store, find a sales man, tell him your problem, and ask which jeans you should try. Better stores train their sales people on the clothes they sell.

Jeans with a baggy fit, and full in the legs, give you more room to hang with boxers.

Another idea is buy jeans 1 size larger. If I loose 5-10 lbs, I have much more crotch room.

Another option is to give your jeans to a buddy with a bigger package than you have and let him stretch them out for you.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I can honestly say that all my Gap Baggy fit jeans fit me exactly the same. I have never been dissappointed by the fit or quality. I know the word "baggy" tends to turn some people off, but they really don't hang off of you. They just fit without being too constraining--keeping in mind that most jeans arer made to fit assless, flat-fronted people.

8. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    Thanks for the advice guys.

I have tried going a size larger, but the size larger isn't larger where I really need it. The seam in the crotch can still feel rather binding.

I've tried Levi's 560 (relaxed) but they too are too tight in the crotch. I've also tried the baggy fit Gap jeans. All too tight.

My wife and I went shopping over the weekend and I tried on some Chip and Pepper "Big Pickle" jeans. I had heard about them, but had never tried a pair on. I was absolutely sold seconds after putting a pair on. Though I still left the store without buying them ($180). But now I know that there are jeans made for guys like us!

I used to wear looser underwear but that exacerbated the problem. I now wear underwear that offers better support. This helps but does not completely solve the problem of my discomfort.

I really would rather not go into a department store and explain to a guy my particular dilemma. So, does anyone else know of any jeans made to fit larger men that might not be so expensive?

Thanks again,
    Robert

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Gap Baggy Fit Jeans. Available ONline only. I am 8.5 x 6 hard with big, tight balls. I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft and 6 when semi. They fit me just fine.

2nd verse, same as the first...

10. openwide

openwide Member

Check out gusset.com Anyone tried these?

11. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    Thanks Lex.

I ordered a pair of Gap Baggy last night. I'll let you know how they work. Thanks for the advice.

Robert

12. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

I did a search on Ebay, the Chip and Pepper Big Pickle jeans are 1/3 to 1/2 off retail price. Almost all were new with tags. It's worth looking into.

13. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try Lucky Brand Jeans. They've always felt the most "natural" to me.

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Yes, please keep me updated.

BTW--that is your waist size and inseam?

34x34 here.

15. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    Lex,

Both. I'm 34 waist and 34 inseam. I'll advise this topic forum on how they fit when they arrive.

Thanks again,
    Robert

16. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    Str8man,

Thanks! I never even thought of checking eBay. I'd rather not pay $180 for a pair of jeans if I don't have to.

Robert

17. Pappy

Pappy Member

chicago1155, I'm 8"x6" when soft and I have trouble with jeans too. I have found that Perry Ellis jeans have sufficient room in them. They range in price from 65 dollars and upward. I know that's still more than Levi's but then they are better fitting.

18. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    On recommendation, I received my Gap, Baggy Fit jeans yesterday in the mail.

True to advice, they did have extra room and I did not feel the inseam cut into me. However, though they fit my waist prefectly, the jeans looked like they were two sizes too big. A little baggier than I'd hoped. I may wear them around the house this weekend and see if I get used to them otherwise I'll return them.

They do fit as advised, but just not my personal taste.

I've got my eyes set on some Chip and Pepper "Big Pickle" jeans on eBay and I'm going to try some Lucky Brand jeans over the weekend. Thanks for everyone's helpful advice. The days I sit down in my car and wrack myself by an inseam are numbered! Hoorah!

Robert

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Robert--are you thin? Do you have a flat or round ass? Seriously--it surprises me that the waist fits but they hang baggy throughout the rest of your leg.

Sorry they didn't work well for you.

20. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    Lex,

They did work for what I needed. I just did not like the look, nor did my wife. Personal preference is all. I'm keeping them until I find something that works just as well, but is a better look for me.

Looking at your picture and your described measurements, you and I have the same build in every respect.

Thanks again,
    Robert

Draft saved Draft deleted