Jeans UK?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Incocknito, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

So I'm in the process of buying a brand new wardrobe (contents).

Got some nice tops and fancy footwear. But the problem is jeans.

Usually I buy 32x32 because that's usually what's available. However, I got some (used...) 31x32 jeans from ebay and they fit perfectly. I don't need a belt like with 32x32 jeans...and there's actually a decent bulge, even if I do say so myself.

The problem is that very few places stock 31x32 jeans. Sizes seem to go up in two's eg 30x32, 32x32, 34x32 etc.

Even looking online there's a great selection of jeans. 96 jeans are available. But when I filter it for just 31x32 there are only EIGHT (8) jeans available!

That's the difference. Does anyone know where I can get some 31x32 jeans? I don't want to be forced to buy 32x32 jeans since they never fit that well and usually due to the positioning of the belt there's an air pocket in my crotch and it looks like I have a hard on or something.

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I know American Apparel do odd sizes, but they're not all that easily available, and perhaps rather more modest in price than you might want if you're splashing out.

3. Incocknito

Gold Member

Well I just got 2 pairs of 31x32 jeans on ebay for £7.96! lol.

Not that I'm a cheapskate but at least now I'll be able to find out whether 31x32 is my size and if that one good pair aren't just a fluke.

There are a few on ebay (brand new even, but most used)...

There were even a lot of 50" waist jeans which I found a bit puzzling. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out on ebay and other places.

Hopefully I'll be able to find some nice looking jeans that are the right size. Perhaps the right jeans will attract a mate :tongue:

4. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know what brands you prefer (I'm a Wrangler man) but I'm an odd size too and I use Buy jeans online: Levi, Lee, Wrangler jeans suppliers. Oakley sunglasses, Jeanstore UK (www.jeanstore.co.uk) for mine. Levis appear to be in 2s but I notice that (at least) Wrangler Aces are available in 31*32.

HTH

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

most desginer and cheapo jeans are made in third world countries where they are good at cheap labour but crap at sizing.

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

Good site Nimbus. And thanks Sgt Torpedo.

I did recently buy some 32/32 jeans (online). Compared to my other 32/32 jeans there's a good two inch difference either way. So much so that I could probably fit two of me in them.

Jeanstore looks good. Maybe a little pricey but they have some nice jeans.

Draft saved Draft deleted