Jeans with enough room for big balls

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys

Can anyone, particularly in the UK, advise on any brands of jeans that have plenty of room in the crotch?

I'm recently having really trouble with my balls aching from being compressed too tightly in jeans - not even skinny-fit or anything.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys

Can anyone, particularly in the UK, advise on any brands of jeans that have plenty of room in the crotch?

I'm recently having really trouble with my balls aching from being compressed too tightly in jeans - not even skinny-fit or anything.

try levi 527 or 529's :) thats basically all I wear...except for one pair of GAP jeans... Hate my bullerz smashed as well...

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the same problem. I dunno if the styles are changing or what, but recently I went out to try on some jeans (since I only have one good pair) and their was barely any extra room when I was standing up in them. I tried sitting down on the dressing room bench and my eyes nearly popped out of my head my balls were instantly squeezed and mashed.

My only good pair of jeans i have right now are Gap...But I think Im going to try and take Jock's suggestion and try some Levi's next.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a pair of Diamond Gussett jeans. The extra crotch material works well for big balls. My only complaint was that they didn't wear well. I'd say that they wore out in about half the time of other brands.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gave up on jeans and now just wear cargo pants for casual/weekends/whatever. The jeans cut is awful if you've got a belly, big thighs or big balls. I used to wear jeans that had some tiny not-so-noticeable pleats but those aren't made anymore.

But Diamond Gusset definitely is targeting those of us with more meat between our legs - look: Diamond Gusset Jeans | The Gusset Advantage | What Is a Gusset?

I just might give these a try.

D

deleted356736

I don't wear jeans and haven't worn jeans for decades for this reason. Never enough room for me. I mostly wear conventional trousers, which are cheaper and look dressier in any case.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Diamond Gussett brand jeans have extra material in the crotch. They have one cut that is worn by some of the country western singers.
lol; you beat me to it! I was gonna post the Diamond Cut brand. I have several pairs and they are great; especially for freeballing. Extra room in the crotch for large cock/balls. Google them; they have a web site. Many sizes. You;ll never wear another kind after trying these.