Jeans with tight crotch?

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have the best physique (trying to lose weight) so I can't, and don't really want to, wear skinny jeans, but what are some good, not-so-expensive, jeans that lift and hug your junk but are still relatively loose in the legs?

Sorry if that doesn't make much sense I'm pretty tired.
But thanks in advance

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Vez, unlike your more-than-a-handful of praise-worthy manmeat, I've got me a sleeper-dick and very modest high-slung balls, so I am not typically much of a "show-er" no matter what I wear (unless aroused and ready to play). But, you might check out Levi's 505 regular fit, zip-front jeans. A few years ago I unintentionally bought a pair that was one inch too big in the waist, and was surprised at the results: the consequent roomy front had a bit of a "hang" to it, with the fabric creating something of a sling-pouch in the way that the fabric drapes. These are the only pants I own that give me a noticeable bulge, and all because I bought them one size up! (Reasonably priced, too.) And then there's the always reliable Levi's button-front 501s: skin-tight or sized up for a roomier fit, they always form a pouch that crotch-watchers take note of. - TP.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could buy straight leg jeans. They're similar to skinny jeans but don't taper at the bottom.