1. mchammerpenguin

mchammerpenguin New Member

So...I wear jeans about 75% of the year, and almost all my jeans are loose fit/baggy. But even though they are loose fit when I sit down my package tends to show. It's the worst when i get even remotely hard. It is extremely obvious and I can't hid it at all. I have tried wearing boxer briefs but when i sit down it still shows. Any suggestions?

2. Tremaine

Tremaine Active Member

Albums:
    Yes - wear jeans that are not baggy - give every one a good show, and post some pics of you in them so that we can all enjoy the sight.
    You will probably notice both guys and girls checking you out - go for it.

3. Fancy_Free

Fancy_Free New Member

For some reason my baggiest pair of jeans show off my package the best. Tighter jeans keeps everything tucked away.

4. skippy_1314

skippy_1314 Member

Not sure if this works for you guys with huge cocks as mine is average but my balls are ridiculous. Boxers or nothing works best for me. There is still a bulge but it seems to minimize the bulge by letting them hang free. Boxer Briefs are essential for working out but when worn under jeans etc.... they just lift everything up and out and the bulge is unmistakable not to mention that w/ a snug fitting jean I can barely get the zipper up.

Draft saved Draft deleted