Jeans

Pappy

Media
I have yet to find a pair of jeans that fit my skinny ass that has enough room in front. I don't think they make any that would fit both front and back.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 8 2005, 05:29 PM
I wear Wranglers all the time and Its at least for me impossible for me not to show in them. Does anyone else have this problem?[attachmentid=103]
[post=281124]Quoted post[/post]​

What you label a problem is the subject of a yahoo group named "Gay Guys Who Love Jeans". It seems this "problem" attracts lots of attention from both sexual orientations, dude.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
To answer the original question; in general I have found that button flys have more "give," and so tend to accomdate large packages better. At least I find them more comfortable. Also, especially if you tend to like your jeans more fitted you might try some of the stretch variety. I have a few pairs that are stretch and low rise that are quite comfortable. There is also a style called sport jeans which have a built in pouch in front that I find comfortable, but they are very "showy." Getting lots of looks is unavoidable with those jeans.

I too really like the low-rise jeans, which does present a "room" challenge. The most comfortable position is directly off to the side; however, I have heard that other people think I am hard when I position my cock that way. So, sometimes I will "double it" over in front, if I don't want it pointing off to the side, but sort of balled up like that it will bulge out more. And, positioning up doesn't work as I will stick above the waistband. Anyway, if you like low rise that is a consequence.

kilbasadad, yes I pretty much always show in my jeans, unless they are real loose and I am wearing very snug underwear. I just accept showing, which I don't mind most of the time.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by grnman@Feb 9 2005, 08:55 AM
. . . . There is also a style called sport jeans which have a built in pouch in front that I find comfortable, but they are very "showy." Getting lots of looks is unavoidable with those jeans.

[post=281359]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I've seen advertisements for the sport jeans, but never anyone wearing them in person. They remind me of the 'cod piece' of years ago, made for the male to place his stuff without having to compress, fold, or specifically arrange himself. The sport jeans certainly attract attention and probably not just because of their novelty. The male phallus has always been the main focal point of the sexual act and any time it makes a show, it will have onlookers.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been a long time since I had any issues with jeans being roomy enough. I have thick legs, which prevents me from wearing anything slimmer than relaxed fit. Depending on the brand, I sometimes have to get them too big in the waist and wear a belt, rather than search for a pair that fits my waist, but doesn't squeeze my thighs.

And what they heck is your obsession with jeans, man? Get baggier ones or wear slacks.

pdrprst:
Originally posted by aloofman@Feb 11 2005, 04:59 AM
It's been a long time since I had any issues with jeans being roomy enough. I have thick legs, which prevents me from wearing anything slimmer than relaxed fit. Depending on the brand, I sometimes have to get them too big in the waist and wear a belt, rather than search for a pair that fits my waist, but doesn't squeeze my thighs.

And what they heck is your obsession with jeans, man? Get baggier ones or wear slacks.
[post=281944]Quoted post[/post]​

It sounds like it's his girlfriend's obsession with jeans, and I don't think showing is a problem.

As for my $.02, I like 501 button flys. But them big and shrink to fit. Wash them every time you wear them for about a month, and they're good to you. One pair can outlast several girlfriends that obsess over them.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Bryan_a@Feb 11 2005, 09:33 AM
"LEE" jeans ...had a special pattented crotch...
[post=281983]Quoted post[/post]​
I can imagine the guy in the pattents office openning that letter.

Take care

Ceg

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being in my mid 30s I cannot possibly walk around in board shorts or low rise jeans anymore. I too have difficulty finding some roomy jeans. It is really uncomfortable when I sit down and feel the balls being squeezed.

The best luck I've had with jeans is Gap's Relaxed Fit jeans, but they are not perfect either. I guess not relaxed in all the right areas? Buying khakis or suit pants can be even more difficult.

Volt: Loose, carpenter Pants are the BEST.

I ride a bike everyday so after about 2 months I looked down and my legs looked like tree trunks, ROFL.

spike

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah...there have been a lot of good ideas already said, but I personally wear baggy or moderately loose jeans...old navy seems to work really well for me...

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Volt@Feb 14 2005, 11:30 AM
Loose, carpenter Pants are the BEST.

I ride a bike everyday so after about 2 months I looked down and my legs looked like tree trunks, ROFL.
[post=282930]Quoted post[/post]​

I am with you on this one. Gap carpenter jeans and certain cuts of carhartt jeans fit the best. Specially with my tree trunk legs, but if I want to show off, I'll wear a pair of duck work pants made by carhartt.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only jeans I can wear comfortably are Gap Baggy Fit (available online only). The sit a little lower on the waist and have full room through the seat and thigh and a slight leg taper. I wear a 34x34 and they seem to fit the best. With most other jeans, I need to buy a 36x34 just to have room for my butt and package to breathe. I can't get into wearing tight jeans.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I have a pair of Wranglers that fit like a glove and feel wonderful, but it looks like I have a sausage in my pants. I don't wear them often, depending on where I'm going. It's a style thing, for me, I guess.

I call jeans with no room in the crotch, "cheap hotel pants, you know, no ballroom."
:D

I buy a lot of cargo jeans, and they are looser by style and design.

I have a pair of cool boarder shorts my son found for me, but strictly for summer use. I tried them on the other day, and I still fit in those 31" waist suckers pretty well. Have to shed a bit of winter fat which is coming off.

Sometimes I wear the Wranglers to stimulate the Mrs. She goes wild....
But I don't wear them to the gym. I look like I'm a redneck cruiser.

What's a boy to do?

Guess I'll just alternate depending circumstance.

Like the other posts.

cio,
Buff

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell me again why that's a problem, kilbasadad? I can't imagine you get any complaints! ;)

Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 8 2005, 10:29 AM
I wear Wranglers all the time and Its at least for me impossible for me not to show in them.  Does anyone else have this problem?
[post=281124]Quoted post[/post]​