1. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

I want to have some jeans that show a package in the crotch area but all the ones I try on, it just flattens my equipment (and it's a tidy size) and doesn't show a slightest bulge. Are today's jeans deliberately made this way? I don't want a dick shape, just a hint of an outline of a tidy package moving about as I walk. Any ideas?

2. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Depends greatly on your taste in trends. Skate boarders are now going more to the tight leg look of the 60's during the Beetle era. Some peg their pants. Some even by women's jeans, and believe me, you can sport a nice buldge in them if you can get over the stigma of women's jeans.

If your a bit of a redneck, try Wrangler regular fit. They fit like a glove, and hug the crotch just slightly, and many a fine cowboy has sported a package to drool over.

If your into more of the loose jeans, I'm afraid your crotch will always be lost in the cut of the style. Calvin Kleins used to give me too much of a buldge so I stopped wearing them.

Maybe this will help a bit.

3. bigstr8bulge

bigstr8bulge Member

501s work well for me bro, both the package and the ass show nicely man, but not too obscene.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Happy_Felix:
    501s work well for me bro, both the package and the ass show nicely man, but not too obscene.
    [post=317107]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

As a conservative man I can't get rid of my 501... they look good and I luv the feeling of the tight denim at my but and cock. BTY - hello to all the nice guys at lpsg! I do not consider myself as large (7 inches hard) but it's so much fun here, I ***had to join***.

5. kimba9.5

kimba9.5 New Member

I agree. For me it's 501's or nothing...........

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

I haven't found a pair of Levi jeans that had enough room in them. I don't mind showing a bit, but I don't want it to be obscene. I wear Old Navy Baggy's or Perry Ellis jeans. They both have plenty of room and show just a bit of a bulge.

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

There's a time and place for everything....and 501's are God's gift to showing off the package! Especially before they "improved" the fit, those assholes! The "new and improved" 501's aren't cut as well as the original. I've got a few pair of original's that I am going to mourn over when there isn't enough left wear.

Draft saved Draft deleted