Jeans

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how many of u go out in jeans with no underwear, also have u ever caught any women looking at your cock in your jeans

I do, sometimes, in 501's (I've never trusted zippers next to my cock and balls without underwear protecting them.)

If I get a semi, I get lots of glances. If I get a real hardon, I get stares (and the occasional note with name and number...that's how I met my current gf!).

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear outline (brand name)jeans, very very comfortable, but with no underwear I hang down my leg, and everything shows. I get a few glances from both sexes. The more fade and used the jeans are the more my body comforms to them. Really very comfortable jeans.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too prefer buttons next to the family jewels as opposed to zippers. I get glances from men and woman, If I get hard, I get stares and propositions

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah, i go commando in jeans sometimes, and i've actually had someone ask me if i was before, cause he could see it.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have done it a couple of times, but it was uncomfortable, so i do not think i will do it again, even though i liked the outilne of my soft cock through the fabric (and someone liked it too, judging from the stares -provided that they were not just thinking who the asshole with no underwear was :) )