Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t know who’s out to like get back at this guy, and glad to see at least one person was blocked here, but I just subscribed to him for $3 right now, and omg! He’s got full frontals galore. Ass/squat/hole shots too. I mean, I’m subbed to a few of these spammer types there that promo a bunch of other pages, and this is not Jeddie, at least now. Anyone new to this thread or him, my thoughts are it’s totally worth it!

I don’t know why this guys out to assist with trying to scam people by saying full frontal when there isn’t. He shows his butt, that’s it. The rest is covered up with emojis. You have to pay to unlock any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

LR4eva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that’s a private message, not available in the feed. ‍♂️
Again, scroll more. Also, I didn’t pay for that message. And there are dick pics in his feed, like the one posted above. But whatever, haters gonna hate. I’m just saying I think he’s better than most on OF. Just because you aren’t getting full frontal with face doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. I think these content creators need a break from cancel culture.

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again, scroll more. Also, I didn’t pay for that message. And there are dick pics in his feed, like the one posted above. But whatever, haters gonna hate. I’m just saying I think he’s better than most on OF. Just because you aren’t getting full frontal with face doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. I think these content creators need a break from cancel culture.

Yeah, I see them now. From like months ago he has like 4 total, kinda overselling with the galore, but not bad. Wonder why he has those but covers with emojis recently. Kinda dumb. Also, I get you didn’t pay for it, just saying it doesn’t come with the sub price.

It isn’t even cancel culture. It’s just that people have different expectations when paying for things. Personally I don’t mind the odd dick pic and ass for a one time sub. Some want it all for 3 bucks. :laughing:

So to sum up, couple dick pics, 80% butt cheeks/teasers. Good for a one time sub if you ever wondered what he’s working with.

Reactions: Beanzie and LR4eva

LR4eva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I see them now. From like months ago he has like 4 total, kinda overselling with the galore, but not bad. Wonder why he has those but covers with emojis recently. Kinda dumb. Also, I get you didn’t pay for it, just saying it doesn’t come with the sub price.

It isn’t even cancel culture. It’s just that people have different expectations when paying for things. Personally I don’t mind the odd dick pic and ass for a one time sub. Some want it all for 3 bucks. :laughing:

So to sum up, couple dick pics, 80% butt cheeks/teasers. Good for a one time sub if you ever wondered what he’s working with.

I agree, I get tired of seeing guys on here want everything for $3. I appreciate you looking more and clarifying here. Was worried I was gonna have to go into an internet fight. And I really didn’t have the energy for it. Lol!

doc_jmart

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t know who’s out to like get back at this guy, and glad to see at least one person was blocked here, but I just subscribed to him for $3 right now, and omg! He’s got full frontals galore. Ass/squat/hole shots too. I mean, I’m subbed to a few of these spammer types there that promo a bunch of other pages, and this is not Jeddie, at least now. Anyone new to this thread or him, my thoughts are it’s totally worth it!

just in case you were referring to me, check when i posted my review. This was based on his OF content last January.

i also resubscribed for 3 dollars a couple of weeks ago cause i kept getting that sale alert. Those full frontals that you were raving about? Those were the exact same pictures that he posted last year, then eventually deleted around January. He just uploaded those again.

just to reiterate: it’s good for a one time subscription. I never said it wasn’t. Even for the regular price of 10 dollars. If you really like him, even higher. but i wouldn’t recommend an automatically recurring one. I mean, would you? If he tends to recycle content? i expected to see a lot of new content when i signed up again. yeah there’s some new content, but the frontals were ones I’ve seen before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jjboy_123

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just in case you were referring to me, check when i posted my review. This was based on his OF content last January.

i also resubscribed for 3 dollars a couple of weeks ago cause i kept getting that sale alert. Those full frontals that you were raving about? Those were the exact same pictures that he posted last year, then eventually deleted around January. He just uploaded those again.

just to reiterate: it’s good for a one time subscription. I never said it wasn’t. Even for the regular price of 10 dollars. If you really like him, even higher. but i wouldn’t recommend an automatically recurring one. I mean, would you? If he tends to recycle content? i expected to see a lot of new content when i signed up again. yeah there’s some new content, but the frontals were ones I’ve seen before.

That’s lame af. I got in for 5. Definitely won’t be re-subbing unless he is getting topped by Max Konnor or some shit.

User5281997

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive just subscribed for less than $4 and he's showing full frontals, ass and more. Definitely worth it if you've never subscribed. Do not understand why some of you complain

LR4eva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i didn’t know when you had subscribed or that these were reposts from him, so fair points! And no, I don’t really think I’ll be resubbing again until I hear that there’s more going on.

overall, I think that’s the issue with a lot of guys’ onlyfans. They’re like running these promotions then reposting the same crap, and just like make your subscription price worthwhile. If you’re always going to give discounts and then charge more to unlock some additional content, like I’d rather just pay once at a bit higher and get access to all the juicy stuff, ya know?

I understand frustrations like these, but I don’t know if the blame lies with the creators or with the business strategies built into onlyfans to begin with.

doc_jmart

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i didn’t know when you had subscribed or that these were reposts from him, so fair points! And no, I don’t really think I’ll be resubbing again until I hear that there’s more going on.

overall, I think that’s the issue with a lot of guys’ onlyfans. They’re like running these promotions then reposting the same crap, and just like make your subscription price worthwhile. If you’re always going to give discounts and then charge more to unlock some additional content, like I’d rather just pay once at a bit higher and get access to all the juicy stuff, ya know?

I understand frustrations like these, but I don’t know if the blame lies with the creators or with the business strategies built into onlyfans to begin with.

To be fair, during the early days of onlyfans whenever I subscribed, i’d see everything on the page. Non of this pay to view nonsense, even when that option was already available. I’ve asked several guys about this, and they gave me the exact same reason. This “paying to unlock” became the standard only when leaks became widespread. To be fair it’s kinda working. The leaks we see here and on other sites are the ones that are readily viewable when you subscribe. If we see leaked stuff that were behind a pay wall, those only cost 20 dollars max. I have yet to see leaks of pics or videos that these guys are selling for more than 50 bucks.

jjboy_123

Cherished Member
Media
To be fair, during the early days of onlyfans whenever I subscribed, i’d see everything on the page. Non of this pay to view nonsense, even when that option was already available. I’ve asked several guys about this, and they gave me the exact same reason. This “paying to unlock” became the standard only when leaks became widespread. To be fair it’s kinda working. The leaks we see here and on other sites are the ones that are readily viewable when you subscribe. If we see leaked stuff that were behind a pay wall, those only cost 20 dollars max. I have yet to see leaks of pics or videos that these guys are selling for more than 50 bucks.
Good review, thanks for creating the thread, I just got the ad and almost subscribed, I was one of the early subscribers, the content was so so, I'm just not a big fan of faceless posts..

Reactions: doc_jmart
Status
Not open for further replies.