Jeff Black Leaving?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yes, it is true.

I always swore I would never write one of these if I went on vacation, but I realized that I didn't want 50 " WHERE ARE YOU?" PMs in my box, if I return later on.

So, here is the thing... I will be gone for three weeks while I attend a practicum for teacher college. Access to the internet is very limited and most sites are blocked, so getting on this one will be tough.

Everyone enjoy themselves. MY 3 weeks start friday afternoon. Just an FYI.:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it is true.

I always swore I would never write one of these if I went on vacation, but I realized that I didn't want 50 " WHERE ARE YOU?" PMs in my box, if I return later on.

So, here is the thing... I will be gone for three weeks while I attend a practicum for teacher college. Access to the internet is very limited and most sites are blocked, so getting on this one will be tough.

Everyone enjoy themselves. MY 3 weeks start friday afternoon. Just an FYI.:smile:
Good luck Jeff! :smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
practicum for teacher college

Is that where all those female teachers learn how to instruct young boys on the finer arts of cumming?

Have a good experience, Jeff. Before long you'll have that PHD.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*whew* I thought maybe Jeff was leaving us permanently or something. Like, he was taking his sextoys & going homo! HA HA HA. Oh dear. I really shouldn't drink this early in the day.

Best of luck, Jeff. Hope you learn a lot. :)

Keep those little lovelies in line.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Have a good vacation from us, Jeff. Has someone notified Rob E? He might think the site has collapsed due to the sudden drop in traffic...

Ah, it won't be that bad fortiesfun. You still ahve yourself, JBT, ColJohn, blackcock85 and a million others who make this place worth coming to.:smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have fun Jeff, I will miss your posts around here whie you are away, your our knight in shining armour, who will protect us from the nauhty boys now?

:smile:
Honey

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You will have to read the " Something's wrong here" thread

Hey Lord Pen... sorry buddy. I tried... I guess I have failed as a post whore, I could barely crack 6800.:rolleyes: :tongue:
EDIT: http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/37568-somethings-missing.html?highlight=somethings

First off, you seem to have been including FUTURE posts with your 6800, because as of Friday evening (when you are supposed to be gone) you ONLY have 6798- you fell 2 short.:wink:
Also, thanks for the link; I had missed the whole thing and would have been wondering in a day or two what happened.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't leave me here, love. I wouldn't say I'm an avid poster, but I'm certainly an avid reader. With Chaseter laying low and the attention whore(s) taking over, what's a girl to read? *tear*

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes, it is true.

I will be gone for three weeks while I attend a practicum for teacher college.
Everyone enjoy themselves. :smile:

With all the cumming you've done I'm sure that the practicum should be as easy as pie.:wink:

You can tell me all about your sticky moments when you get back.:biggrin1: