Jeff Black's appreciation thread

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
inkubus963 said:
I appreciate Jeff because if you can get him to consume human flesh, there's a chance he could turn into an absolute animal!!

An animal eh? I dont' know about that Ink:rolleyes: ... But who knows... Bring on the flesh for me to consume.. we shall see if your theory works.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
An animal eh? I dont' know about that Ink:rolleyes: ... But who knows... Bring on the flesh for me to consume.. we shall see if your theory works.:biggrin1:

Fucking dirty whore, bumping your own appreciation thread.

How desperate are you, honey? :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I had to Respond to MAtthew..... hush your endless tongue lashings.:rolleyes:

Tsk, now you're deliberately riddling your posts with factual errors so that I am forced to respond to them and bump your thread anew. It was inkubus that you were responding to, oh much tongue-thrashed one. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Tsk, now you're deliberately riddling your posts with factual errors so that I am forced to respond to them and bump your thread anew. It was inkubus that you were responding to, oh much tongue-thrashed one. :rolleyes:

Well, so it was. :biggrin1:

Bump bump bump...

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
Nevermind, I'll ask in the "Help" section, but if anyone else can answer what the typically helpful Alex can't... please chime in with the info.

Thanks,
Novice

Bumping means bringing a thread back to the top of the forum....and the post that does it usually isnt rich in content :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LivingHell said:
Bumping means bringing a thread back to the top of the forum....and the post that does it usually isnt rich in content :wink:

Living hell, are you saying that the Appreciate Jeff Black Thread isn't TEEMING with rich content?:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LivingHell said:

Indeed, BUMP is often (perhaps apocryphally) claimed to be an acronym of Bump up my post. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Arrrg! Why didn't someone tell me that before I made myself look like a retard in the Help section???

Maybe noone received the memo about your having lost the ability to read this thread. :confused: :rolleyes: :kiss: