Jeff Brazier

healthyhorse80

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have any info or pictures on Jeff Brazier, winner of The Farm, a reality show in the UK? He pranced around in tiny underwear and he had a lot to show off. Thanks.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw The Farm and Jeff didn't stop parading around in his tight underwear. There were loads of shots of him in his underwear, as well as him with a couple of semi-stiffs. I'd say he's a definate 8 or more.

ukhairynhung:
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Dec 1 2004, 06:55 AM
I saw The Farm and Jeff didn't stop parading around in his tight underwear. There were loads of shots of him in his underwear, as well as him with a couple of semi-stiffs. I'd say he's a definate 8 or more.
[post=265389]Quoted post[/post]​

m8 of mine used to use same gym as him in london,said he was hung 8-9" and had big low hangers too

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys sure know how to stir UP an interest. I've never heard of Jeff Brazier before, but gotta say I'll keep the name on the front burner. Keep posting as you have more Brazier info., pls.

ukhairynhung:
Originally posted by GerwynPH@Dec 8 2004, 06:56 PM
There are some super pics of Jeff on http://www.famousmales.com/ (main page - click on his picture at the top left of the screen). His dick looks huge. Apparently (allegedly) he can and does "blow his own trumpet" - lucky sod! I would love to blow it for him! :p

Here is one to whet your appetite!
http://fm.melbournehost.com/braz/braz-41150.jpg
[post=266599]Quoted post[/post]​

thats right,i remember him saying he used to be able to suck his own but didnt know if he still could

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The best pic of him is on the second page with a close up of him in the morning when he had just got out of bed with a semi-stiff. I'd say he's about 8.
He did say on the program that he could blow himself, but that may have been a thing of the past.