Jeff Bridges

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure this has been mentioned but...

Just saw Iron Man...

always been a nice looking man, but couldn't help but notice his MASSIVE hands and had to wonder....

Reactions: ShyLion

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in 1984 I had bought KID CREOLE & THE COCONUTS' 12in for MY MALE CURIOSITY. The song was also featured in Jeff's AGAINST ALL ODDS.

On the flipside of the record ; there was a sexy pic of Jeff Bridges & Rachel Ward lying in bed and Jeff was naked but you could see his backside and his leg.

I've been looking for the pic for ages but haven't been able to locate it.

Reactions: ShyLion

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was so fuckin' gorgeous when he was younger.
Seeing him now in IRON MAN made me depressed. I'd still do him....but wouldn't travel that far if the opportunity arose:)

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL Englishman, after looking at your pics, he may go the extra mile for you mate :biggrin1:

LOL Tardis. Well if he comes to me that's a different matter.

P.S. How come you're called Tardis but you seem to be one of the few people on here who don't have the Police Box as their Avatar:smile:

Please note all police box users I GOT IT FIRST!

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
LOL Tardis. Well if he comes to me that's a different matter.

P.S. How come you're called Tardis but you seem to be one of the few people on here who don't have the Police Box as their Avatar:smile:

Please note all police box users I GOT IT FIRST!
LoL, well mate, i did have a Tardis originally, although you had the one i wanted :mad:, was thinking of asking you to move out, but thought it would be cosier if you stayed hehe:redface:.Anyway i posted this pic of me and got inundated with messages (truth) saying it was fab, although i thought it was flab, so i used it and it stayed, then i got slated of some for putting it on, so i leave it on purposely.
Originaly i wanted my name as Captain Jack, but LSPG would not allow.
anyway after all my rambling i gotta feed K9. Seriously though nice talking with a fellow brit :smile:

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Young or old, I'll take Jeff Bridges in any form I can get. I've been lusting after him since I saw King Kong as a kid. So sexy!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LoL, well mate, i did have a Tardis originally, although you had the one i wanted :mad:, was thinking of asking you to move out, but thought it would be cosier if you stayed hehe:redface:.Anyway i posted this pic of me and got inundated with messages (truth) saying it was fab, although i thought it was flab, so i used it and it stayed, then i got slated of some for putting it on, so i leave it on purposely.
Originaly i wanted my name as Captain Jack, but LSPG would not allow.
anyway after all my rambling i gotta feed K9. Seriously though nice talking with a fellow brit :smile:

Thanks for your consideration Tardis 69.
Your pic is much better than a simple 'police box', especially if it brings you so much fan mail.
Incidentally, what does K9 take in his mouth?