jeff corwin

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by unabear09, Dec 11, 2007.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey all.... anyone have any good bluge/nude pics of jeff corwin (from animal planet, tlc, discovery) i have always found him to be a very handsome man with a great body and i was hoping to find out how endowed he is. (one of the few men out there i would consider going gay for) thanks :biggrin1:

2. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Very handsome and very funny man. He could tame my tiger any day!:biggrin1:

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I'm sure there's some captures of Little Jeffy Corwin showing his cock - I've seen it during his show a few times...post them!!!

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always like Jeff. He's got balls to deal with some of those animals. I've tried to check him out for underwear or freeball, but the producers are very careful that us pervs don't see too much of Jeff! Darn!

5. MichiganRico

Gold Member

Frankly, I could never figure out why so many gay guys love Jeff Corwin. He's ok, but nothing special in my book as far as looks are concerned. I have to wonder, though, why he and Anderson Cooper were almost attached at the hip there for awhile. Jeff and Anderson spent a whole lot of time out in the wild together for CNN's "Planet in Peril" series and alot of other spots old Andie did with him. I know Corwin is married (not that that proves anything one way or the other), but it certainly makes me wonder if Anderson's sudden affinitiy for wildlife has something to do with Jeff's snake.

6. cocktaste

Gold Member

Jeff is just really cute, and um, camp off the charts. He's funny and a doll. However, it's always been an inside joke that Anderson and Jeff are hooking up out there. There are even Youtube videos of the two of them together with a very sexual undertone. It's actually really hot. They would be the perfect couple. Jeff just pings off the charts for me. Who knows, but I do wonder if he's closeted.

7. MichiganRico

Gold Member

I'm going to check out the YouTube vids. Thanks for the info.

8. cocktaste

Gold Member

9. jonuk

jonuk New Member

I bet he's pretty decent down their. ;D

10. cocktaste

Gold Member

Eww, female! Hiss!

LOL, no, but I bet the same, but who knows. I know that Jeff freeballs and the crew always jokes about this because they can see up his shorts when he's up in the trees.

11. MichiganRico

Gold Member

I checked out those vids and there are some very homoerotic vibes going on there--at least on Anderson's part. That boy really needs to butch it up a little or fling open that closet door. He could actually replace Jamie Lee Curtis as the "Queen of Scream." But, I must say that Jeff is looking better all the time. I may have to retract my previous statement cuz he is kind of sexy and that pic Cocktaste posted is just too precious.

12. cocktaste

Gold Member

Anderson is out. That's not secret. Jeff is married, and it's very hard to buy that he isn't gay. Like I said, pings to high heaven. They would be the ultimate couple. They actually seem to really like each other. Like, like like.

13. edonline

Gold Member

I'm suprised there isn't any blooper footage of Jeff escaping form his tiny shorts. He must really try to maintain that wholesome image.

14. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

sorta fuzzy.. pic and him

Attached Files:

15. KarshnerShagger

KarshnerShagger New Member

During one of the viewer special episodes, Jeff Corwin was talking about an episode where he had to borrow a camera man's extra pair of shorts because when he climbed up a ladder in a bat cave, he split his shorts and had nothing on underneath. He went on to say that the camera man's shorts were WAY TOO small and didn't leave very much to the imagination.

16. cocktaste

Gold Member

:wink:

17. chrisung

chrisung New Member

It's also been noted that his wife gently chastises him because whenever he climbs, his cameraman gets a show, and so has to be rather careful when shooting.

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I guess I'm not watching close enough? I've even used my binoculars to view the TV screen better. :wink:

19. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

I was watching one time a special about Jeff and they were talking to some of the people behind the show and one of the producers a woman said that Jeff doesn't wear underwear and that they had to be careful when they film up when he is climbing. There have been several times that you can see a big outline in his shorts.

Draft saved Draft deleted