jeff corwin

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey all.... anyone have any good bluge/nude pics of jeff corwin (from animal planet, tlc, discovery) i have always found him to be a very handsome man with a great body and i was hoping to find out how endowed he is. (one of the few men out there i would consider going gay for) thanks :biggrin1:

Reactions: zoobster

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always like Jeff. He's got balls to deal with some of those animals. I've tried to check him out for underwear or freeball, but the producers are very careful that us pervs don't see too much of Jeff! Darn!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Frankly, I could never figure out why so many gay guys love Jeff Corwin. He's ok, but nothing special in my book as far as looks are concerned. I have to wonder, though, why he and Anderson Cooper were almost attached at the hip there for awhile. Jeff and Anderson spent a whole lot of time out in the wild together for CNN's "Planet in Peril" series and alot of other spots old Andie did with him. I know Corwin is married (not that that proves anything one way or the other), but it certainly makes me wonder if Anderson's sudden affinitiy for wildlife has something to do with Jeff's snake.

Reactions: zoobster

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Jeff is just really cute, and um, camp off the charts. He's funny and a doll. However, it's always been an inside joke that Anderson and Jeff are hooking up out there. There are even Youtube videos of the two of them together with a very sexual undertone. It's actually really hot. They would be the perfect couple. Jeff just pings off the charts for me. Who knows, but I do wonder if he's closeted.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I checked out those vids and there are some very homoerotic vibes going on there--at least on Anderson's part. That boy really needs to butch it up a little or fling open that closet door. He could actually replace Jamie Lee Curtis as the "Queen of Scream." But, I must say that Jeff is looking better all the time. I may have to retract my previous statement cuz he is kind of sexy and that pic Cocktaste posted is just too precious.

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During one of the viewer special episodes, Jeff Corwin was talking about an episode where he had to borrow a camera man's extra pair of shorts because when he climbed up a ladder in a bat cave, he split his shorts and had nothing on underneath. He went on to say that the camera man's shorts were WAY TOO small and didn't leave very much to the imagination.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
During one of the viewer special episodes, Jeff Corwin was talking about an episode where he had to borrow a camera man's extra pair of shorts because when he climbed up a ladder in a bat cave, he split his shorts and had nothing on underneath. He went on to say that the camera man's shorts were WAY TOO small and didn't leave very much to the imagination.
:wink:

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's also been noted that his wife gently chastises him because whenever he climbs, his cameraman gets a show, and so has to be rather careful when shooting.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching one time a special about Jeff and they were talking to some of the people behind the show and one of the producers a woman said that Jeff doesn't wear underwear and that they had to be careful when they film up when he is climbing. There have been several times that you can see a big outline in his shorts.