jeff gordon

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he is probably just average is all, besides he does nothing for me, but I have to say that the hottest driver in Nascar IMO is Elliott Sadler and so is Carl Edwards and if I can figure out how to post a pic of both of these guys I will do that.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lots say Jeff Gordon is gay?? My friend had a T-Shirt & It had printed on it the following.

JEFF
....A
....GORDON

Anyway, who divorces a supermodel?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rodevon10 said:
Lots say Jeff Gordon is gay?? My friend had a T-Shirt & It had printed on it the following.

JEFF
....A
....GORDON

She was on Howard just after she divorced him and plainly said he had very small almost childlike dick. He's from Texas... I thought they were supposed to grow 'em big down there!!??

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personally I cant stand Jeff Gordon, I never could, but there is one thing here that I can actually defend him on, he did Not divorce her, She divorced him, it was quite a deal a few years ago, I for one have never thought that he was actually gay, a lot of anti gordon people started that rumor because of the fact that back in his early days his car was painted in rainbow colors, that was DuPonts deal there, so he was nicknamed the Rainbow Warrior, and since rainbow colors are associated with the gay theme, the Gordon bashers had to start that rumor about him, there are a lot of gays that have that wishful thinking that Gordon really is gay, oh and you hear all these people who say, they have a friend of a friend or a 3 cousin whose friend of another friend who has a brother that heard from a friend that such and such was seen with him in a hotel room or somewhere.

as far as what Brook had to say about him being real tiny, she probably said that out of spite, I had read plenty of articles about how evil she really was towards him, I have always believe that their marriage was an arranged marriage.

as far as Jeff Gordon being gay, that is nothing but a lot of wishful thinking for so many.

rodevon10 said:

JEFF
....A
....GORDON

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rodevon10 said:

JEFF
....A
....GORDON

Maybe's he gay... I don't know. I've always found him kinda cute. Who divorces a supermodel? Well, I suppose that depends on who the supermodel is. Isn't Christie Brinkley on her 4th husband?

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haven't any of you seen Jeff's latest gal, it is not like he is taking a step back......as he cruises in his gulfstream jet down to his yacht parked at the slip in front of his mansion with the 10 car garage on the private cove in So. Fla.

Nesto74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish Starbucks was opened! And I could order a Venti Jeff Gordon light with whipped cream! HA HA!

Sorry.....I'm tired.....hmmm.....no more posts for me!:rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prickleyguy said:
Haven't any of you seen Jeff's latest gal, it is not like he is taking a step back......as he cruises in his gulfstream jet down to his yacht parked at the slip in front of his mansion with the 10 car garage on the private cove in So. Fla.

The Jeff Gordon internet rumors scream gay while his public persona screams overcompensatory serial monogamist. According to his ex-wife Brooke, who incidently took Jeff for a pile of money in the divorce settlement, the 5' 7" NASCAR driver was an anatomical Lilliputian with low libido and zero performance skills. With a sexual review like that, why did she marry him in the first place?

Clearly Jeff has interests not associated with the stereotypical driver. He is a lover of fine wine and gourmet French restaurants, art, and travel. He was featured in a magazine my wife subscribes to called Wine Spectator and had a spread in Architectural Digest. He does not live in a mobile home. When he flies, it's aboard a Netjet aircraft he has a fractional ownership of. Either he is making wise investments far beyond his race earnings, or he's up to his eyeballs in debt.

xpressboy

Just Browsing
Media
thirteenbyseven said:
The Jeff Gordon internet rumors scream gay while his public persona screams overcompensatory serial monogamist. According to his ex-wife Brooke, who incidently took Jeff for a pile of money in the divorce settlement, the 5' 7" NASCAR driver was an anatomical Lilliputian with low libido and zero performance skills. With a sexual review like that, why did she marry him in the first place?

Clearly Jeff has interests not associated with the stereotypical driver. He is a lover of fine wine and gourmet French restaurants, art, and travel. He was featured in a magazine my wife subscribes to called Wine Spectator and had a spread in Architectural Digest. He does not live in a mobile home. When he flies, it's aboard a Netjet aircraft he has a fractional ownership of. Either he is making wise investments far beyond his race earnings, or he's up to his eyeballs in debt.

Why it is true what you say, I disagree with the last part. I think you understimate just how much Jeff has earned from the sport. He's been in it since 94, and has a license on all of his products like Dale E did before he died. The fact that he is part owner of a jet isnt that farfetched. He has some money piled up, and will likely never be in debt.