Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody watch the Bravo show Flipping Out? I think the main guy Jeff Lewis is such a hottie! With his beautiful big lips, perfect teach and just overall sexy body. I know most people think he's crazy but I love him for it, what do you guys think? Oh how i'd kill to see some hot nudes of him and his (i bet) huge cock.....mmmmmmmmmm. Discuss!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That pumped up upper lip of his looks like a birth defect.

He is annoying, and wears a bad wig, and is too flaming for me.

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too flaming or not, the man has a nice body. And just as an FYI, he has had collagen injections in his lips.....not a defect.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too flaming or not, the man has a nice body. And just as an FYI, he has had collagen injections in his lips.....not a defect.

I know that. I said it looks like a defect. Very few lip injections look good. They go too far to the side of the mouth and make the upper lip bigger than the lower lip.

A lot of men have nice bodies on TV. He is pretty gross in my opinion. He has a terrible personality and is very insecure.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had to look up his name to see what he looked like and I do remember seeing a few shows. I think he is one arrogant asshole, treating people like shit all the time. I wouldn't even waste my breath talking to a guy like that. While I hate arrogance, I love confidence and he has none of that, so in my opinion he sux!

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he's got collagen and botox... he's alright but for some sick reason i think his personality is a little charming...

now ryan brown... there's a stud...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
funny thing about Jeff...I have a friend who is FRIGHTENINGLY similar to him...
I told him to watch the show and once he did he immediately knew why...

Media
I don't care much for Jeff Lewis, but sex appeal are not why he keeps my interest.

His ability to tear down a rat trap (literally) and create a beautiful living space is why I pay attention to the show. The work he puts into the home itself in no way reflects his dysfunction and anxiety, it was even mentioned on the show how peaceful and comfortable his homes are.

The over all designs are well thought out and from what I have seen visually appealing. This is not a new concept, what he does is a form of art, only his medium is construction and design. We all know tons of crazy folks have been successful artists through out the years (or creative people such as Jeff)

I love the show. I don't find Jeff to be "fem" or "flaming" at all. If he was, and the outcome of the homes were the same I would still watch. I am not that hung up on things like that when it comes to a person and their ability to do a good job. His works speaks volumes as to his ability to make things work.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care much for Jeff Lewis, but sex appeal are not why he keeps my interest.

His ability to tear down a rat trap (literally) and create a beautiful living space is why I pay attention to the show. The work he puts into the home itself in no way reflects his dysfunction and anxiety, it was even mentioned on the show how peaceful and comfortable his homes are.

The over all designs are well thought out and from what I have seen visually appealing. This is not a new concept, what he does is a form of art, only his medium is construction and design. We all know tons of crazy folks have been successful artists through out the years (or creative people such as Jeff)

I love the show. I don't find Jeff to be "fem" or "flaming" at all. If he was, and the outcome of the homes were the same I would still watch. I am not that hung up on things like that when it comes to a person and their ability to do a good job. His works speaks volumes as to his ability to make things work.

Preach on brothah! I didn't intend for this to become a hate thread, but to each their own. I love his personality and LOVE his designs, I especially love his big beautiful lips. So I'm not mad not many people like him, but I enjoy his look, his designs and everything about him. That being said, oh yes, I'd def bang Ryan and Lazy Chris =)

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he's cute when he smiles, which unfortunately isn't very often, lol. Ryan does absolutely nothing for me, much too fem. I've found myself wondering who was the top when they were together, or if they switched it up.

lol. They probably just bumped pussies.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's cute when he smiles, which unfortunately isn't very often, lol. Ryan does absolutely nothing for me, much too fem. I've found myself wondering who was the top when they were together, or if they switched it up.

lol. They probably just bumped pussies.

I'm sure Jeff was the top, loves to be in control!

Reactions: Ernestp