Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out)

Media
Are you kidding me? He's a big ole bottom so is Chris. That is probably one of the reasons things didn't work out between them. Two power bottoms. (Bet Chris has a cute butt)

Chris at least has his collective shit together and spends time with his daughter. He is the voice of reason in these wacky shit storms Jeff gets into.

B_hitmeagain

Experimental Member
Media
Anybody watch the Bravo show Flipping Out? I think the main guy Jeff Lewis is such a hottie! With his beautiful big lips, perfect teach and just overall sexy body. I know most people think he's crazy but I love him for it, what do you guys think? Oh how i'd kill to see some hot nudes of him and his (i bet) huge cock.....mmmmmmmmmm. Discuss!
Jeff Lewis is a true drama queen......hell, he is a QUEEN! Only masculine bone on his body is his dick.

Reactions: bigmanmikey

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too flaming or not, the man has a nice body. And just as an FYI, he has had collagen injections in his lips.....not a defect.
Its a Gortex implant.They started doing them in the mid 90"s.What is now happening is that the gortex is spliting in spots.They can not go in and remove them as they become part of the lips.Look at lisa rena etc.Thats what happens.I know cause a few of my moms friends are going thru this right now and they all have lumpy weird upper lips.As for Jeff.Bitchy over botoxed supper nellie men are not my style.But Im sure many men dig him so what do I know?lol:tongue:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't want to be another hater, BUT....the guy's repulsive personality and demeanor taint anything even remotely positive about him. Although I abhor physical violence, I would have to make an exception for Jeff because I really want someone to slap him across the mouth after he makes one of his arrogant, whiny and demeaning comments. I know it's reality TV, and people aren't always on their best behavior, but this is the kind of a gay guy I never want to be anywhere near. Irrespective of his reputed success in real estate, he doesn't represent the best of the gay community.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My favorites are the two Chrises.

I also like Ryan's partner. There was only a glimpse of him in this season's second episode, but I thought he was adorable. He has puppy dog eyes, which always drives me insane.

Ryan is cute but a bit too fem for me to get all hot over. I think Jeff is cute, but also a bit too fem for me. I do like his lips. And somebody said he wears a rug?? Really? I don't see it.:confused:

I thought the part in this season's second episode where he was talking about Zoila's wanting to take her birthday off was cute. It was scripted but I thought the way he was asking "Who's gonna make me breakfast?", "Who's gonna take care of me?" was adorable.

I don't care much for Jeff Lewis, but sex appeal are not why he keeps my interest.

His ability to tear down a rat trap (literally) and create a beautiful living space is why I pay attention to the show. The work he puts into the home itself in no way reflects his dysfunction and anxiety, it was even mentioned on the show how peaceful and comfortable his homes are.

The over all designs are well thought out and from what I have seen visually appealing. This is not a new concept, what he does is a form of art, only his medium is construction and design. We all know tons of crazy folks have been successful artists through out the years (or creative people such as Jeff)

I love the show. I don't find Jeff to be "fem" or "flaming" at all. If he was, and the outcome of the homes were the same I would still watch. I am not that hung up on things like that when it comes to a person and their ability to do a good job. His works speaks volumes as to his ability to make things work.

I also love the show simply for what it's about. I think it's the best and most entertaining "flip" show since the original Flip This House on A&E.

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
Jeff Lewis is a genius; has new hair plugs, so it's not a rug. Ryan looks like a lesbian with his new weird haircut. Jenny is a saint and has a very adorable pug. Straight Chris is lazy; Zoila is a wonderful, kind soul. The hottest thing on the show besides the finished houses is the new Chris, and his crooked smile. I would marry him in a second, then have dirty, naked, hairy sex with him for hours in a Napa Valley B&B honeymoon. Maybe I would skip the marrying part. All he has to do is be quiet.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to each his own...

I think he has a plastic look about himself and no one can tell what his body is like, as he is always dressed. I dont recall ever seeing him shirtless or in shorts.

I dont think anyone could tolerate the man for very long, he doesnt seem to have true friends... just people on staff.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't want to be another hater, BUT....the guy's repulsive personality and demeanor taint anything even remotely positive about him. Although I abhor physical violence, I would have to make an exception for Jeff because I really want someone to slap him across the mouth after he makes one of his arrogant, whiny and demeaning comments. I know it's reality TV, and people aren't always on their best behavior, but this is the kind of a gay guy I never want to be anywhere near. Irrespective of his reputed success in real estate, he doesn't represent the best of the gay community.

Amen to most of that!
I don't really care about him representing the gay community, ( Richard Hatch is another bad example ) but he does perfectly represent the artificial, arch, bitchy, whiny stereotype that I so loathe.
I have a difficult time coming to grips with the fact that there are people who would want to get naked with him. Shudder.

sensei

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love this show! It's hilarious. Jeff is pretty crazy though...don't think I could ever work for him. I also agree that unfortunately for Ryan the new hair does nothing for him. Not a fan.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's no wonder Jeff is alone. How could anyone stand him and his insecurities? "who's gonna take are of meeee" "Who's gonna make my breakfast?!" Oh jeez. The show can be fun to watch but I'd never want to meet him.

Reactions: Piqa007

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching tnites dbl episodes. Jeff seems SO much more subdued. He's actually making me like him. I DON'T think he's had hair plugs or lip injections. He's hot tnite. I HATE that stupid gay boy haircut his ex has. NO guy over 25 should wear that hair and it's even questionable on gys under. Yucky style. Every other gay gut has that shitty haircut.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Watching tnites dbl episodes. Jeff seems SO much more subdued. He's actually making me like him. I DON'T think he's had hair plugs or lip injections. He's hot tnite. I HATE that stupid gay boy haircut his ex has. NO guy over 25 should wear that hair and it's even questionable on gys under. Yucky style. Every other gay gut has that shitty haircut.

I watched last night's episode, too. I do love Jeff, but he is 10 kinds of crazy. Did you see where he rearranged that girl's shit while she was out of town??? And cleaned out and rearranged her cabinets??? I was laughing my ass off. He is the picture of OCD.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched last night's episode, too. I do love Jeff, but he is 10 kinds of crazy. Did you see where he rearranged that girl's shit while she was out of town??? And cleaned out and rearranged her cabinets??? I was laughing my ass off. He is the picture of OCD.

Yes that was nutz AND hysterical. But still he seems to be calming down.