Jeff Lukomski

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
This guy claims in the September issue of The Advocate that what he most dislikes about his body is his penis because it's too big. He was supposedly featured in Inches Magazine. Does anyone have pics? I've done several searches to no avail.

horace4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are postings now saying that he is in the current issue of playgirl posing nude and that he does have a big one. some people are also saying that they know him and he is very arrogant and that he absolutely loves his huge dick and that he is full of shit. personally, that is what i got out of his interview and the way he spoke about himself.

horace4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He does have a big cock so therefore, according to this crowd, he must be a God in everyway. Too bad his looks aren't much.

are you kidding, he is very attractive from head *pause in the middle* to toe.

anyone know anything more about him? it corporate cocks really businessmen, or just models in suits?

anyone have anything more from playgirls corporate cocks shoot?

Reactions: GogoDaddyBoy

sfsbdgb

Experimental Member
Media
Detroiter here...laughed when I saw his article...a good way of getting more people to notice you for sure!!:smile:

looker271

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know him superficially....he is a bit aloof but not an asshole. I see him at the gym all the time and sometimes he smiles and chats other times he is quiet. I have also seen him naked in the locker room often and, let me tell you, it is a thing of beauty. I think he's a handsome guy with a nice body and an amazing cock...unfortunately, I think his cock rules his personality. I would definitely like to have a fling with him, but I can't imagine him having a satisfying healthy relationship. Of course, I hardly know the guy and he could be wonderful...and he likely has zero interest in me. ;-)