Jeff Probst

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would that be in addition to the stuff thats on the other Jeff Probst thread on the second page of posts to Celb Endow.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The pic is fake. If a close look is taken, you will see a tattoo on the guy in the pic left wrist, Jeff was on Regis and Kelly the last two days, and he did not have any tattoo on his wrist.

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
These have been around for a couple of years now and I believe that they are indeed fakes.

The back and forth on the veracity of the pics has gone on now for about 6 years, but everybody seems to have forgotten that they originated on Billy Master's Filth 2 Go site. He posted the frontal pic everyone has tried to tear apart, but he also posted another shot of Jeff wearing boxers and in about the same position as the frontal. You can clearly see his face and the background is identical, but from a slightly different angle.

People see to agree that the body and penis in the side vew without face matches the body and penis in the frontal, they just assume a paste job for the face. Well, that other pic seems to logically connect all the pics and put an end to (at least for me) any arguments.

I'll post the missing pic with Billy Master's orginal stamp as well as a pic of Jeff that appeared in a tabloid at the same time the other pics surfaced to show that the bodies in all the pics are indeed the same.

Attachments

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The pic is fake. If a close look is taken, you will see a tattoo on the guy in the pic left wrist, Jeff was on Regis and Kelly the last two days, and he did not have any tattoo on his wrist.
Last edited by camper joe : 04-18-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Camper Joe... actually, if you take a close look you can see that he's wearing a watch and a cord bracelet in the frontal shot and just a greenish cord bracelt with a reddish bead or stone in the middle on the other 2. You can tell it isn't a tat because tattoos aren't 3 dimensional like that unless they are done over scar tissue. These are the exact same sort of bracelets you can still find at any urban outfitters, A&F, or AE today.

Please blow up the images if you like, but I've already done that and you can look here:

Attachments

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oz10Quote:
Originally Posted by camper joe [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Last edited by camper joe : 04-18-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Camper Joe... actually, if you take a close look you can see that he's wearing a watch and a cord bracelet in the frontal shot and just a greenish cord bracelet with a reddish bead or stone in the middle on the other 2. You can tell it isn't a tat because tattoos aren't 3 dimensional like that unless they are done over scar tissue. These are the exact same sort of bracelets you can still find at any urban outfitters, A&F, or AE today.

Please blow up the images if you like, but I've already done that and you can look here:

ok i agree that he is wearing a watch and a cord bracelet, that said it's still my opinion that the pictures are fake. we can agree to disagree.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I got a treat for you all, can it really be. Jeff Probst nude. Of Course.

Have a calm night as you all slip into insanity.

In the second pic, the most common of him on the net, I've taken noticed how far up in his torso area that the base of "his penis" begins....(seems a bit too high to me).

I've come to suspect photoshop on this one especially.