Jeff Probst

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any confirmed information on this handsome man?

Probably has no time to be with a man or a woman due to his schedule.

He has a great smile and eyes.

gators95

Worshipped Member
Media
I agree, found this pic but it's probably fake....let's hope not
jeff-probst-naked.jpg

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks have seen that before. It certainly does seem to be the top part of him. Whether the bottom is really him or not has been speculate. Whether it is or not does not matter to me. He is a handsome man!!

S

SirConcis

Look at the neck. Just like circumcision leaves tell tale signs about an inch below the rim of head, Photoshop usually leaves tell tale signs in/around the neck/shoulders. These pic exhibit those signs !

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy God, did anyone see Jeff in those jeans last night on the Survivor live finale? Wish I had a screen shot of it, but I was so preoccupied drooling my brains out I could hardly keep my mouth closed. Damn he looked good...and if that bulge is any indication, he has ONE LUCKY WIFE!! He looked sexier than I've seen in a long time last night!

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Holy God, did anyone see Jeff in those jeans last night on the Survivor live finale? Wish I had a screen shot of it, but I was so preoccupied drooling my brains out I could hardly keep my mouth closed. Damn he looked good...and if that bulge is any indication, he has ONE LUCKY WIFE!! He looked sexier than I've seen in a long time last night!

Which scene? CBS usually has the episodes up for streaming, but I'd rather shoot myself that watch that entire episode again. AR at its worst , IMHO.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I tried to compare the 2 pictures. I don't know about the top one where he's just standing there. If you look at the bottom one where he's holding an erection but you can't see his face, the nipples don't look the same as in the top one. Maybe I'm being overly critical, but I wonder if the two pictures are of two men.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on guys, that's not real. If he had posed like that he would have paid to get it off line. It's old been around for years, not real at all. Would be nice but it not real.

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on guys, that's not real. If he had posed like that he would have paid to get it off line. It's old been around for years, not real at all. Would be nice but it not real.

Do you sincerely believe a person can pay to have something removed from the internet? Smdh.

"Yeah, Jeff you know that nude picture of you? Well I wrote a strongly worded letter to the internet and it's coming down next week, no sweat" said no one ever...

"I'll go ahead and slip the internet a 'hundo' to make this disappear."
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you sincerely believe a person can pay to have something removed from the internet? Smdh.

"Yeah, Jeff you know that nude picture of you? Well I wrote a strongly worded letter to the internet and it's coming down next week, no sweat" said no one ever...

"I'll go ahead and slip the internet a 'hundo' to make this disappear."
:rolleyes:

you are an idiot, I won't even explain to some one who thinks they are 60% gay and 40% straight, WTF.

Last edited: