Jeff Speakman nude in "Street Knight"

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a photo of your TV screen of the part when he wakes up from the nightmare and save them in your computer (if you feel like it, that is, LOL).

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a photo of your TV screen of the part when he wakes up from the nightmare and save them in your computer (if you feel like it, that is, LOL).
You must've missed most of the previous posts on the subject here. To recap: there currently exists no uncropped home video version of this film showing the full nudity.
Sorry.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must've missed most of the previous posts on the subject here. To recap: there currently exists no uncropped home video version of this film showing the full nudity.
Sorry.

Your sarcasm wasn't needed. To recap: No need for your sarcasm.

It's true. It was all there as he flips the bedcover off. Saw it at a theater in Secaucus NJ when it was first released. As I'd said in my previous post, I have the LVD and the VHS, and both are pan-and-scanned.
FWIW - The Perfect Weapon has since been released on BluRay.

Did you notice if he was big or cut/uncut?

Reactions: ChaiCloud

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WTF? Who the fuck are you and why are you addressing me? You wear the bitch hat very well, fucker.
YOU do not dictate what I say or where I say it.Sending me snotty private messages just makes you look small

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YOU do not dictate what I say or where I say it.Sending me snotty private messages just makes you look small

Taking it off of the main thread and going to private is the mature thing to do, but I can see that mature is something you're not--particularly since you addressed me in such a callous way when I didn't even have a clue that you exist, much less that I wasn't even addressing you AND my previous comments were made so long ago. I've seen some crazy people in this forum, but you definitely take the cake. If I don't say anything to you, don't say anything to me. Got it?

Now, let's get back to the studly man who is the subject of the thread.

ChaiCloud

Superior Member
Media
Interesting thread. I had a hots-on for Jeff from the first time I saw him (in bulgey bikini briefs) in a little-seen 80's flick called "Side Roads".
Then came "The Perfect Weapon". Plenty of shirtlessness. Total hotness.
Then came "Street Knight". Total hotness and total nudity. Yes - total.

Did anyone else see "Street Knight" in a theater? His dick was very clearly seen at the far left of the screen as he rolled over in that 5:11 scene. Problem is that the home video releases of this cropped it out. It was a widescreen film butchered (and in this case censored) by the pan-and-scan process.

I have both "The Perfect Weapon" and "Street Knight" on 12" LVD, and they're both pan-and-scan (as are their respective VHS versions). ...And neither has ever had a DVD release! I've been waiting for DVD releases of both of these (and "Side Roads") for ages. Especially "Street Knight"...just for a widescreen version with the dick shot restored!
FullSizeRender.MOV

Reactions: Derek4more

ChaiCloud

Superior Member
Media
Funny you brought up "Side Roads". I saw it on Ebay years ago and, even though it looked like it might be really bad (it was, lol), I had to get it given my intense lust for Jeff. That briefs scene is worth watching the entire movie! I had no idea that there was a wide screen version of "Street Knight". I'd LOVE to see it, for the dick shot alone. How brief was his dick seen on screen? He's on his back for at least 2 seconds, tops, so that would be plenty of time to get a good look at it. I always assumed that he was wearing a cock-sock in that scene. Can you imagine being on set when they were filming that?

"The Perfect Weapon" is really good for seeing him in skin-tight jeans, which he wears for most of the film. He showed a lot of torso in the film, but I knew it would only be a matter of time before he went completely au naturale. I like that he wasn't a steroidy kind of muscular, but more beefy and built.

Little known trivia, he appeared in a Shalamar video in the mid 80s, for their song "Dancing in the Sheets". You can see him at the 2:05 and 2:20 marks...

YouTube - ‪Shalamar - Dancing In The Sheets Official Video‬‏
FullSizeRender.MOV