Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
I've said it before, but it bears repeating. How sad it is that many guys on here define a man's sexiness only by the size of his penis. That is so so stupid. Sexiness in a man or woman is made up of many factors.

There are some very sexy, good looking guys out there with small hangs. It doesn't diminish, in my opinion, their hot rating one bit. A hard dick is a hard dick. It is always, for me, about the guy it's attached to, not his size.

So sad. I think guys like this have issues that can't begin to be addressed here.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This would have a lot more credibility if it was said by a guy with a big dick.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. How sad it is that many guys on here define a man's sexiness only by the size of his penis. That is so so stupid. Sexiness in a man or woman is made up of many factors.

There are some very sexy, good looking guys out there with small hangs. It doesn't diminish, in my opinion, their hot rating one bit. A hard dick is a hard dick. It is always, for me, about the guy it's attached to, not his size.

So sad. I think guys like this have issues that can't begin to be addressed here.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
met them when i worked as a music chain manager when they were just getting hot radio play--he was very very sexy in person and flirty--his pecs were magnificent and he smelled great--

Flirty? As in, flirty with you, or flirty with the women who happened to be there? I love that he smelled good. He looks like the type who never goes anywhere without cologne on.

Reactions: KingBeeFour

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of the 4, Jeff was ALWAYS my favorite, with Drew coming in second. I still don't get the big deal over Nick. I, personally, never found him all that attractive.

And for the record, I couldn't care less where Jeff ranks on the ruler or yard stick, I'd still be a happy boy till he kicked me out of bed in the morning!

IslandGod88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeff is mega hot, even to this date! I never fantasized nineties boy band guys as much as I did with him! His wifebeater scene in the "Because of You" video is one of his sexiest looks. He has a handsome baby face but a body of a god!

He was shirtless in other music videos but sadly, the directors favores showing off Nick's body more than Jeff's!

IslandGod88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Jeff and Nick were about equally doable, but I think I would have to give a slight edge to Jeff. Not sure why, but when seeing them both shirtless, Jeff just does a little something for me that Nick doesn't. Oh, well. To each his own, I guess.
Me too!

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so sad that MTV has not released footage of their old shiows online or even clips of the old shows. Jeff was so hot then (until now) but there were lots of sexy moments that should have been in high quality!

Here he is during the spring break of 2001. He is so delicious! :)
Screenshot_20200731_231750.jpg

Screenshot_20200731_231809.jpg

Screenshot_20200731_231826.jpg

Screenshot_20200731_231856.jpg

Hotness overload! :)

MLOOMIS6

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: KingBeeFour

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The spring break stuff was always hot. Liked the Jerry Springer stuff where a couple would go into a car and switch bathing suits.
The guy would always come out with his ass exposed and holding his junk.
That is so true. I miss the spring break shows where they get muscle Hunks to strip and do some male car wash contests. :)

Reactions: IRINNN and cwtx12