Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The bigger mystery is why Epstein was off suicide watch and why he had no roommate...answer those questions and we get to a real accounting
I seem to be alone in thinking it's not much of a mystery. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, except that with this administration, nothing is as it appears, much to the detriment of this country.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people agree that Michael Baden has impeccable credentials. Michael Baden has also gone Hollywood and has followed in the footsteps of another famed coroner, Thomas Noguchi, the coroner to the stars: Thomas Noguchi - Wikipedia

Having said that the degree of ineptitude, dereliction of duty and number of planets that had to align in order for Jeffrey Epstein to be the second high-profile prisoner ever to commit suicide in that jail facility is truly staggering.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, you're posting like a Doctor forced to treat patients on Medicaid.

That makes no sense. No one forces doctors to see Medicaid patients. Those who see Medicaid patients either do so as the result of a business decision, or because they feel it's the right thing to do. I am among those in the latter group and have been since I started in practice.

Reactions: UK Ace

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So it's true then that Donald Trump had him killed to cover up his sleazy dealings with Epstein?

I certainly don't know who killed him (maybe he did kill himself) but the memes are funny nonetheless. And the only more appropriate end for that asshole might have been a slow agonizing death at the hands of some of his victims.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I certainly don't know who killed him (maybe he did kill himself) but the memes are funny nonetheless. And the only more appropriate end for that asshole might have been a slow agonizing death at the hands of some of his victims.
I completely agree with you

Reactions: Max_Polo