Jeffrey Epstein, Etc....

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think those details are known by the public. Or there may not be specific allegations. He was certainly in the right (wrong) place at the right (wrong) time. Perhaps the Feds are at a fishing stage still. Anyway I can't see him being arrested, he must have so many levels of immunity.

Also I wonder how long Ghislaine Maxwell has before her time is up. An accident surely is happening very soon
Prince Andrew latest: Lawyers say duke is not immune to prosecution as pressure mounts on royal to speak to FBI
Prince Andrew isn't immune to prosecution, say Epstein investigators

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We've all seen the movie, "Dead Man Walking." A shame but once they got to Epstein, she probably knew her time was borrowed.

I'm not making a claim one way or the other about what happened to Epstein. But I have to think, if Maxwell ends up dead, it will be too glaring a coincidence to overlook. Someone would have to be *really* desperate to take her out. But time will tell.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, say if I owned a club in Florida where Epstein recruited underage girls I would be shutting in my Depends diaper right now . . . I don't know, for some reason Mar-a-lago comes to mind. I wonder why?

Exactly.

Yeah.... an "honest mistake" they REPEATEDLY made:

Fox News Edits Trump Out Of Jeffrey Epstein Photo — Leaves In Melania | HuffPost

5f02778522000064053867a6.jpeg

Fox News on Sunday repeatedly featured a well-known photo of convicted sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein posing with Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago — but each time Trump was edited out of the image.

However, Trump’s future wife, Melania Knauss, was not cropped from the photo, which can be viewed in the video above.

The segment focused on longtime Epstein associate and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell — also in the photo — who allegedly recruited and groomed teenage sex victims for Epstein, according to charges announced as she was arrested last week. Maxwell has denied the allegations.

Odds are Maxwell will also turn up mysteriously "suicided."

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
US Attorney, Geoffrey Berman, tried to converse with Prince Andrew, but the Duke wouldn't talk.

Epstein case prosecutor who accused Duke of York of not helping is fired by Donald Trump

I wouldn't be surprised if the Duke had been advised to tell any number of US possible prosecutors to put up or shut up. Unless there are credible accusations of sex with under sixteen year olds in the UK or eighteen year olds in those States in the US, he doesn't have anything to answer for personally.

I would also be surprised if the US authorities are most interested in foreign nationals in this web in which Epstein was at the centre. People seem to have forgotten about the Epstein, Victoria's Secret, Melania connection.

Power, money, sex and celebrity. What isn't there to like? Dangerous if you libel the protagonists though.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ONLY bank that will lend to Mr Trump:
Deutsche Bank hit with $150 million penalty for relationship to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
Key Points
  • New York state financial regulators said that Deutsche Bank has agreed to a $150 million penalty in relationship to the bank’s lack of oversight in dealings with accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the now-dead investor, as well as with two client banks.
  • A consent order agreed to with The New York State Department of Financial Services covers Deutsche Bank’s relationship with Epstein, and correspondent banking relationships with Danske Bank Estonia and FBME Bank.
  • Epstein, who died in what has been ruled a suicide while in jail, was a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, as well as Prince Andrew.
  • His alleged procurer and former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested on federal charges in New Hampshire in early July.

New York state financial regulators said Tuesday that they have slapped Deutsche Bank with a $150 million penalty “for significant compliance failures” in the bank’s dealings with accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the now-dead investor, as well as with two client banks.

The New York State Department of Financial Services said that Deutsche Bank, which agreed to the payment under a consent order, “failed to properly monitor account activity conducted on behalf of the registered sex offender despite ample” public information about Mr. Epstein’s earlier criminal misconduct.

The big settlement comes days after Epstein’s alleged procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, was arrested on federal charges that accuse her of helping him get access to and to groom underage girls so he could sexually abuse them.

Deutsche Bank maintained a relationship Epstein, as well as with “related individuals and entities from August 2013 until December 2018,” when the bank ended its dealings with him after the Miami Herald published a series of stories about a federal non-prosecution deal that Epstein obtained in 2008 in Florida.......
Deutsche Bank hit with $150 million penalty for relationship to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein

slivovic

Legendary Member
Media

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“I wish her well,” Donald Trump says of Ghislaine Maxwell during his press conference of 7/21/20, who is accused of luring underage women whom she & Jeffrey Epstein allegedly abused.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
“I wish her well,” Donald Trump says of Ghislaine Maxwell during his press conference of 7/21/20, who is accused of luring underage women whom she & Jeffrey Epstein allegedly abused.

And I thought Donald Trump, of all people, knew when to throw someone under the bus.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First documents unsealed - it will be difficult to post any of them here because they are pretty explicit about issues that cannot be discussed on this forum. However, I can safely say that Alan Dershowitz who complained bitterly about not being able to get a table in the Hamptons for dinner all summer after he defended Trump will, this summer not be able to go to a drive through. It seems he was deeply involved with Epstein 's illegal actions himself and he negotiated his own immunity deal to keep his own perverted self out of prison in Florida.

Suddenly, it looks like Alan is going to prison and Trump has some new things to worry about. Stay tuned. This is going to be big.